just been out in one of these....

attachment.php?attachmentid=28167&stc=1

:dance: :dance: :dance:

612bhp & 700 odd lb/ft torque!!!! :shock:

they amaze me everytime i drive one!

:D

I was in a new Aston Martin Vantage last Sunday Grey aswell great motor to drive

felt like James Bond the only thing missing was a tux, ppk and good looks :tongue:

hey paul you been out in the CLS 63 AMG yet, just had our first one delivered and they are just a massive buzz, yea DCUK HQ in milton is brill did you every see the Dodge viper gtr they had there?? you work for merc then aswell??

not been in the new 63's yet - cant be as much fun as the V12 bi-turbo LOL! . yea, have worked for MB for the last 10 years or so :smash:

take it your a mechanic then? ive been in parts for about 4 years so you will naturally hate me lol, when your next on a course let me know and ill see if im on one

regards andy

Workshop Foreman bud (& diagnostic tech(plus technical phone line, IT support, Warranty processor, parts technical advise etc etc!!!))

what dealer are you at?

am often up at MK for something or other LOL! was up there last week for technical exchange meeting. prob got new CL training coming up soon.

Guest karl300zx
Paul, just think a Z with stock turbos could beat that as it only does 155 :rofl: ;)

thought they compaired this to the new porsche, one of the fastest cars made, or is that the other one.

karl

oh right i work at mb wolverhampton chap, i would love to say im on a course soon my im on my 6 week hol to austraila (come on lol), i cant wait for my next course tho just because i want some of the lush food hmm. i should be on a course when i get back im due a piss up at a hotel haha, speak soon chap and take care

Guest karl300zx

i thought so, it is one of the fastest cars made i have just watched the top gear thing about it, when they put it against the new gt3 and man its quick