Barryboys 635 csi...

Guest Ted Striker

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I think one of their members said it best:

A BMW a ****ing BMW ****ing Spanish Barry jizzhead. He has taken a nice car and turned it into a worthless piece of shit, nice one El ****nuckle.

WTF is going on with the ****ing seat motiffs ?? ****ing Paella munching Sangria swilling Garlic smelling diego dogface lowlife hairy armpit licking bullfighting cockjockey !!!

This car alone should be enough reason never to give Gibtraltar back to the spanish!!

Saw that when it was first posted. I think one of my responses in that thread somewhere. I love the old 635CSi and to see one in that state is quite shocking.

If the same amount of money that was spent on it there doing a really thorough resto job, it would not only be worth more money, but would be admired by many many more people.

I've seen some Zeds modded in a similar style though, just as bad, if not worse.

barryboys are dudes, love em they say what everyone else thinks. as for that car well its fookin to55 basically.

That car, to quote a mate of mine, is a f*cking abortion. But I think you'll find that BarryBoys are actually a bunch of cu*ts that blow syphalitic goats. Easy mistake to make. :p

Saw that when it was first posted. I think one of my responses in that thread somewhere. I love the old 635CSi and to see one in that state is quite shocking.

If the same amount of money that was spent on it there doing a really thorough resto job, it would not only be worth more money, but would be admired by many many more people.

I've seen some Zeds modded in a similar style though, just as bad, if not worse.

Wise words there Si :eek:

I bet the same b@stard would put a body-kit on an E-type or DB5 :nono:

Some cars should be left as the manufactuer originally intended - they are now classics for a reason :nono:

Richard

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2: