Anyone ever used Brandon Tool Hire?

Going to hire out an orbital sander over the weekend as I'm going to prep the rear bumper, lower part of front bumper and spoiler myself before the car goes to the bodyshop the following week.

Just wondered if anyone's used them. Do you get the PPE and tool accessories with the hire or is that extra?

Cheers

Guest 300zx_girl
Going to hire out an orbital sander over the weekend as I'm going to prep the rear bumper, lower part of front bumper and spoiler myself before the car goes to the bodyshop the following week.

Just wondered if anyone's used them. Do you get the PPE and tool accessories with the hire or is that extra?

Cheers

:slap:

ever heard of Jewson Tool hire or Platform tool hire

:slap:

dont think a orbital sander is what you need the rough areas on the bottom of the bumper is part of the moulding could be trouble if you try sanding it off best way is to wet and dry it and use primer filler to bring it up level

The bumper is about 3mm thick though and the finish can't be anymore than 0.25mm deep if that surely...??

Interesting. Personally looking at it, it's so shallow I don't think it'll make any differences. Daves_Zed was just smoothed down. No problems there.

Can't really see how it's that integral to the structure, afterall, it'll only be flatted down to the lowest point already on it.

I'll give it a go anyway and see how it is.

Interesting. Personally looking at it, it's so shallow I don't think it'll make any differences. Daves_Zed was just smoothed down. No problems there.

Can't really see how it's that integral to the structure, afterall, it'll only be flatted down to the lowest point already on it.

I'll give it a go anyway and see how it is.

Si dont do it :confused: your car is special because its so unmolested and your starting to go down a tacky one way street from which you cant do a turnaround :nono:

Si dont do it :confused: your car is special because its so unmolested and your starting to go down a tacky one way street from which you cant do a turnaround :nono:

Don't understand how taking the nasty effect off the bottom of the bumpers is going down a tacky one way street.

Don't understand how taking the nasty effect off the bottom of the bumpers is going down a tacky one way street.

:rofl: :rofl: ok ile put it in simple terms,you where once dead against spoilers on rear and body mods and now ;) its your car but its my opinion,i just think its nice to see a zed as it left the line and yours has that edge.

ps: do you want to buy some undercar lights :D

:rofl: :rofl: ok ile put it in simple terms,you where once dead against spoilers on rear and body mods and now ;) its your car but its my opinion,i just think its nice to see a zed as it left the line and yours has that edge.

ps: do you want to buy some undercar lights :D

Dude, it's a standard Nissan Spoiler. :confused: Certainly more standard than it currently is....spoilerless is not how the TTs ever came.

Cheers

There ace mate and really nice people too!! :bow: My local one is based just up the road from me, they got loads of good gear available for hire too!!! Like being in a sweety shop sometimes!!!

Dude, it's a standard Nissan Spoiler. :confused: Certainly more standard than it currently is....spoilerless is not how the TTs ever came.

dude why is it you can have an opinion on every others car and the moment you get crititsim (good by the way) you act like a complete twat :confused: sorry iff i hurt your feelings and made you cry :tongue: :tongue:

No you haven't and there's no need to call me any of your mother's pet names. ;)

I just didn't understand your reasoning for the opinion, that's why I asked questions. :) How can I ruin a car with a part that it came with initially that was a standard feature...? But you're saying adding it do a smooth tailgate (which is not a standard feature on TTs) would be making it molstered and unoriginal? lol

No you haven't and there's no need to call me any of your mother's pet names. ;)

I just didn't understand your reasoning for the opinion, that's why I asked questions. :) How can I ruin a car with a part that it came with initially that was a standard feature...? But you're saying adding it do a smooth tailgate (which is not a standard feature on TTs) would be making it molstered and unoriginal? lol

:rofl: :rofl: my sister was like you over 30 years ago, she allways won the war of words too :D your cars perfect no matter what you do to it Si ;)

THE END