If anyone's interested...

Hi people,

I've got a mate breaking a Z.

Check out http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/300zx-Turbo-non-turbo-breaking-300-zx-Fairlady_W0QQitemZ160031614827QQihZ006QQcategoryZ18238QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thought I'd put this up if anyone's looking for any parts especially bodykit and wheels and this way my mate would get some help too. The kit is slightly damaged but is easy to repair and the wheels are AZEV As. If any info is needed you can either contact him on his phone or me on here or my email zaheer_hussain786@hotmail.co.uk.

ahh if only he had damaged the front rims not the rears! What happened? did he crash it?

For those who might be interested in the wheels, if anyone is, the rest 3 wheels are as good as new. The one which is damaged completely (as the pic shows), if anyone wants them, he/she will be provided with a brand new alloy. So you get all 4 wheels.

p.s. Thanks for the clear pics Z32KING. :cool:

For those who might be interested in the wheels, if anyone is, the rest 3 wheels are as good as new. The one which is damaged completely (as the pic shows), if anyone wants them, he/she will be provided with a brand new alloy. So you get all 4 wheels.

p.s. Thanks for the clear pics Z32KING. :cool:

Wheels now sold..

Were in hounslow is it.........do you mind if i come down and have a look at it.........if i need anything then i can just take it right there and then

Cheers

Fas

Off course its cool for you to come down and have a look at it fas. I'm not going to be available for the next two weeks though due to work unless if you want to come down after 11pm. So I can give you the mates details if you want and you can give him a call straight and arrange the timings.