Anyone want to form an aggressive clique?

i tell you all what your right about this club/forum being clique, talk about the old pals act, unless you been on here a million years and your not in with the in crowd your just fookin ignored on here, same old names talking amongst themselves, no wonder this club gone down hill, its you fooking lot! your all a bunch of :xxx: Everyone else is just intruding into your little club. Hounding someone out is just about right for you lot. How many members does this club have? How many bother coming on anymore? Tossers.

yeah and people are really going to start taking notice of you now aint they :rolleyes: :xxx:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve! Long time no see - how's the quad?

You sure look agressive enough :x:

Quad has a mis-shapen front mudguard/wing what ever you call it, Steve J has cracked rib (dont you dare make me laugh) I got a bit aggressive with a tree on Sunday :headvswal Next time I'll pick on summat me own size :D

In training for a big event I'll let you all know about it shortly ;)

Da fox , I suggest you lay low for a while

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dunno whats more exciting... the prospect of being hounded or the fact that someone has acknowledged my existence :hyper:

See Carl, it only takes 12 months to get on the very outer fringes of the circle just outside the inner circle :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dunno whats more exciting... the prospect of being hounded or the fact that someone has acknowledged my existence :hyper:

See Carl, it only takes 12 months to get on the very outer fringes of the circle just outside the inner circle :rofl:

lol - I remember the first time I was acknowledged on here - they made a picture of me look like John Inman in 'Are You Being Served'. Great days, great days.

LOL

Steady Carl - we're only joking! We're not really forming a clique here. No-one has been PM'd. We're just having a laugh.

All forums can appear cliquey as far as I can tell, even if they're not. This one's better than many I've been on.

I know your not really craig just playing along to see how far i could push it, see if i got a pm ;)