SW REO - Im thinking about standing down. . . .

Yowser

Guys/Gals.....Im thinking about standing down as SW REO.....main reason being that I just dont have the time (and tbh...the enthusiasm) for it anymore :( ..and this has probably become obvious to all recently....

I could persuade myself to keep going if there was'nt anyone else to take over, so this thread is really about asking who would be up for replacement.

Whoever it is would need to understand the need to cater for the whole SW region....From Gloucester down to Cornwall, with regular monthly meets on regular dates.....

The role would need to be officially announced by Commitee and voted upon, this is just to give a heads up really.....

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest karl300zx
Consider me officially stood down now. Official notice should be going up soon...good luck to the new REO, happy to help out where/if required.

David

can i just ask why you stood down mate, is it because you have lost intrest in your zed and the zed scene, or carnt you be botherd will the club.

karl

No I have'nt lost any interest in my zed(s) or the zed scene, im surrounded by at least a dozen of them everday and they are a major part of my life, I just dont have the time or as much enthusiasm for arranging events as I used to have anymore so Im passing the batton on....... ;)

As for the club...well I wont pretend its what it used to be, but Im still on here everyday, its just a pity I have to wade through all the crap, rants and politics to get to the real content.

This is a real shame, legrath hosted some of the best meets we ever attented.another sad loss to the club,

and its also just hit me,

the last 4 or 5 role holders in this club i have seen leave, only shunter from the committee i have seen saying its a shame, not a singe, "thank you for all you did"........from anyone

As for the club...well I wont pretend its what it used to be, but Im still on here everyday, its just a pity I have to wade through all the crap, rants and politics to get to the real content.
Couldn't agree with you more mate, I'm also fed up with the endless shite thats posted up on here these days. It's sad to see yet another tidy fella standing down, I know you put a lot of time and effort into your role and organised some great meets which I thank you for. See you soon fella ;)