Is Robbie Williams a ****

**** or not?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. **** or not?

• All those in favour, say AYE!
    • All those who actually like him vote no….

Yeah he is a bit of a tosser but at the same time he's pure entertainment and puts on a show. I'm fed up of all these new bands with zero personallity, who all look like they should be sellin the big issue the scruffy coonts. We need more rock stars and at least Robbie is having a go ;)

I've seen him live in Ireland and I thought he was brilliant. Wife organizes it and both myself and Son number 1 (now 18) were not looking forward to it at all, but he is a really class performer, has a fantastic band and came over for more human and not the knob he makes of himself when on telly.

Chris I bet you £10 you'll enjoy yourself and come away with a different opinion.

I think I'd be the same if I had his lifestyle etc.

My comment on the other thread:

I'm going to be controversial but I think his music is ok (not brilliant but very acceptable easy-listening sort of stuff). Come Undone is quite good, I like Mr Bojangles, Let Me Entertain You, Feel and Angels. And a few others.

He's a great showman and I think his concert would be quite spectacular with lazers and lights and stuff. And there'll be loads of women, gashes all frothing (not much good if you've got the Mrs though I guess). Probably fit dancing birds too.

If you gotta go, go with an open mind and a smile - you might enjoy it and your wife'll certainly be happier than if you're sulking!

Also Mac1 once said he thought Robbie 'come to bed eyes' but I can't see that myself.

Saw him at live 8 and he really does get the whole crowd going even if his music isn't your thing.

But as a person, he's far too much up his own **** :xxx:

silvastrikabanner3.BMP

that a bit Strong ,,,have you ever met him.......??????

i have in a pub in hamsted,,,one of the guys in the pub tried to give him money so that he would buy him a drink so it looked like Robbie was buying him a drink...Robbie said" f**k off, if you want a drink i'll buy you one". i had a quick chat with him and he seems like a pretty cool bloke...

I have voted AYE

But I did think he was Ok but I just get sick of his

"my life his so hard" stories

So is my Fooker and I don't have a pot to piss in either but you don't see

me on the Tele Blubbing about it

NO I am down the Pub drowning my sorrows with WIFE BEATER every night

LIKE A PROPER MAN

:rolleyes:

that a bit Strong ,,,have you ever met him.......??????

i have in a pub in hamsted,,,one of the guys in the pub tried to give him money so that he would buy him a drink so it looked like Robbie was buying him a drink...Robbie said" f**k off, if you want a drink i'll buy you one". i had a quick chat with him and he seems like a pretty cool bloke...

Ok, maybe it’s a bit harsh. No I haven’t met the bloke…My opinion is based solely on what I’ve read in the papers or seen on TV. It just goes to show what an impact the media has on the public’s opinion of the rich and famous.

Similarly, I’m not a fan of John Prescott…I don’t know him personally but I doubt if many people would jump to his defence if I were to call him a fat useless c*** with a face like bulldogs backside.

Mind you, you don’t have to know John Prescott personally to know that he’s a :xxx:

silvastrikabanner3.BMP

Ok, maybe it’s a bit harsh. No I haven’t met the bloke…My opinion is based solely on what I’ve read in the papers or seen on TV. It just goes to show what an impact the media has on the public’s opinion of the rich and famous.

Similarly, I’m not a fan of John Prescott…I don’t know him personally but I doubt if many people would jump to his defence if I were to call him a fat useless c*** with a face like bulldogs backside.

Mind you, you don’t have to know John Prescott personally to know that he’s a :xxx:

silvastrikabanner3.BMP

Fair play to yay .....and the only thing i like about Prescott is he has a good RIGHT HOOK..... :rofl:

I've seen him live at manchester and at knebworth, to be honest he was really good at knebworth, bit dissapointed bout manchester as he only did 45 min! however thet recent live concert in "hd" I have to say he has lost it, he sounded like some drunk twat singing karaoke in the pub! and he didn't sing half the time cause don't think he can anymore, I think he has that much money now he don't give a ****, just turns up takes the money and ****s off!

also on another note, this new high definition technology, its just ntsc which usa has had for years! oh you are also reading this in hd!