How do you start your own political party?

Guest Captain Slow

Guest Captain Slow

As above really...I wish to start a political party called "The Common Sense Party"

As it says really, its manifesto is based on common sense, which includes far longer sentences for crimes, along with the return of the death penalty for extreme crime. I also encourage the use of humiliation (Stocks) along with the abolishment of the human rights act.

I have a plan....but how do I go about it?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
As above really...I wish to start a political party called "The Common Sense Party"

As it says really, its manifesto is based on common sense, which includes far longer sentences for crimes, along with the return of the death penalty for extreme crime. I also encourage the use of humiliation (Stocks) along with the abolishment of the human rights act.

I have a plan....but how do I go about it?

Well your gonna have to raise taxes if you wanna increase sentences as its gonna cost more to house the prisoners.........not as easy said then done

and yes you need LOTS OF MONEY

Guest Captain Slow
You would save money, after putting all the murderers and piedos to death there would be less in the prisons, take away the tv pool tables and gyms and you wouldn't have to build more prisons to accomadate the crims cos people would be more affraid of the law.

Indeed chap. You got the idea.

ahem, youre assuming that we FEED them Faisal ;)

Well you need to pay more to us officers to hold them and also the electricity and the running of the prison...........expansion of the facility to house more.........still gonna have to raise taxes........

there is one option............shoot them as they walk through the door :dance:

You would save money, after putting all the murderers and piedos to death there would be less in the prisons, take away the tv pool tables and gyms and you wouldn't have to build more prisons to accomadate the crims cos people would be more affraid of the law.

Most crime is drug related in this day in age.............murders and sexual crimes are on the increase but most is drug related

Killing them people wont solve the crisis........though it would make me feel better

looks like they forgot your already prime minister sir scrawni. unless elections are due already and cap"n slow is running against you .ohhhhh this could get messy.lol

Guest Captain Slow

Well...here goes my first manifesto...its a work in progress so cut me some slack.

1. Tougher Sentences for crime. Life to mean a MINIMUM of 25 years.

2. Automatic death penalty for severe crimes committed which can be proven beyond all reasonable doubt (DNA or CCTV)

3. Public Humiliation for minor crimes such as drunk and disorderly, or being a chav (Stocks & Name and Shame Boards)

4. Removal of finger for shoplifting (1st time) Removal of hand for second offence.

5. The removal of the Human Rights Act, to be replaced with one based on Common Sense.

6. Withdrawal from the EU, as it offers nothing to us.

7. Directing of money made from cars to be used to improve roads and lowering fuel costs.

8. Speed limits to be upped on M-way during the hours of 22.30 to 06.00. Speed limits in towns to remain the same.

9. Legalising weed and prostitution as in Holland (Hasn’t done them any harm)

10. Anyone suspected of terrorism is to be removed to the most remote island, and left to starve.

11. Anyone involved in terrorism shall be executed in public….by the public.

12. More focus to be put on real schooling, not by learning from books.

13. Borders to close, in much the same way as Australia. Only skilled workers are allowed to settle here.

14. Everyone living in the UK has to accept British way of life. No if’s or but’s..

15. Anyone on the dole for more than 3 months has a job given to them. The job is street cleaning, but for the same money they would get on the dole. Not only would we have the cleanest streets in the world...we wouldn't have so many people sat around on their arse.

Guest vigilante

lol.

some of those are alright, some are complete turd.

1. i once nicked a magazine from smiths when i was a kid. i then realised it was wrong and never did it again, but by your policies i would now only have 9 fingers!

2. "being a chav" is also complete ****.

3. what is the "british way of life"??? indian curries and belgian beers?

4. for anyone to be convicted, it has to be beyond reasonable doubt anyway.

5. why have life sentences if you have the death penalty?

6. "if's and but's" is grammatically incorrect

:rofl:

Captain Slow for Prime Minister!

Oh Yeh if your not Affliatted why do you cost me so much..

Well...here goes my first manifesto...its a work in progress so cut me some slack.

minor ajustment. asbove .

Number 16. public flogging for offspring that fink dads have bottemless munny boxes......second offence having grotty piccys of um posted on the internet..going back many years..

Number 16. public flogging for offspring that fink dads have bottemless munny boxes......second offence having grotty piccys of um posted on the internet..going back many years..

You wouldn't dare :shock:

Anyway...I was a luvly kid...

Number 17: Give offspring the right to put their parents in a home once past the age of 50...

silvastrikabanner3.BMP

When do you want to move into no 10, the thing is you can only have it when I say so and i'm fed up of all the bickering and back biteing.

Oh and can we show a united front in public so all our voter can see that we have false smiles and are realy buddies for the media.

Oh and I want to be a lord when you take over and live on an island in the sun and have book contracts and lots of media coverage and the wife is aloud to keep charging for public appearances.

I don't think I left anything out.

Does it look like the power has gone to my head?

:bow: to Captain Slow. but you forgot more:

perfectly legal to give a cheeky youth a thick ear, and reintroduce the cane at school for major offences.

and less paperwork and red tape so cops are patrolling the streets, doctors+nurses are curing people in hospitals, teachers are teaching, firemen are saving lives and putting out fires.

1 put curlywurlys back to there orignal size

2 totally ban any form of jacket with a hood

3 employ asbo police to asbo there ass on the spot

4 make it an offence for the over 65 women to sit at the beach with there legs open with a flower frock lickin ice cream

5 close down halfords then there would be less pizza faced twats with hatch back cars with loud backboxes and bass

6 abolish mothers day and fvck up flower shops making outrages profits out of guilt

7 put millions of ££££££,s into reserch to halt old mens ears growing long and wide

8 educate kids at primary level to not believe in santa

make me a top minister and ile reform this country to be great again and introduce many more ideas as above :D

Captain slow for the boss, i agree, viva el presedente!! but i have some extra sentances. to the above list.

1. Pay per view execution for all the serious crimes, to be held in Leicester square every other weekend. Tickets £5 per person. that will make you loads of cash.

2. Legalise brothels and prostitution, for men and women. This will reduce sexual crimes.

3, New ruling on road craft. If someone is driving like a prick or too slow, or too aggresive. You are allowed to ram them off the road, as you feel fit. and not get in trouble.

4. Import a few hundred tons of pure cocaine. Not mixed with other stuff. Give it away for free to all the smackheads, let them OD on it. This solves the drug related crimes like burglary and shoplifting. and will provide more jobs in the mortuary, grave digging and funneral areas.

5. Immigration. (this could get the odd reply)

As in Ali G 'In da house' if their not fit, then fook off, male or female. If their not going to put something back to this country, then no chance. Sure people are allowed to our wonderful new empire, but if they aint working, they aint coming in.

6. Old people wearing big dark wrap around glasses, and driving in a arctic style survival suit in the middle of summer, wearing driving gloves, are banned full stop from the road.

7. Chavs who try to race decent people in their cherrished cars (ie ZED's) and get blown away, should be fined for the inconvinence, of causing distress to said zed drivers. If however the zed should loose this race, the chav is allowed only to tell his mates ONCE about this matter. If his mates or the chav then continue this matter, they will become part of the pay per view execution.

If bosses of the new empire and rules do something not within the law, they will not be held responsable in any way.

Captain Slow for president.............!!!!!!!!

I will be in charge of the fishing and gambling.