why the need for a tv liscence!

greg

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Last night ITV1 showed Liverpool live and ITV4 showed Chelsea live.

They showed highlights at 11:30.

Tonight Sky2 showed Man U.

The next round they shuffle round.

that right,and i watched em both.... at the same time... i love running a pub with 6 tv's and 2 sky boxes!!!!

hard life really all that beer and drunk girls!! lol

shity job but some ones gotta do it

Neil

Guest Dave Marley
iv got sky, however its not on the normal channels and im to tight to pay for the sports channels :wack:
Unforunately the way it works is that Sky put the sports on the sports channels. It may seem a bit odd, but if you think it through it does make sense!. :tongue:

What did you bet on?

Unforunately the way it works is that Sky put the sports on the sports channels. It may seem a bit odd, but if you think it through it does make sense!. :tongue:

What did you bet on?

cheeky :tongue:

arsenal to win won

porto to win lost

milan to win won

man u to win won

placed 20quid and one £40

luckily i did single bets and not an acumulator :cool:

and your tellevision license is for bbc 1 and 2 only. they dont have advertisements to make money from so sting you with a license fee instead

bbc are ****ers to, they should use there money to pay for football from all the poor gits who pay £120 per year :rolleyes:

Please dont forget your licence also covers BBC Radio 1, 2, 3 and 4

god i cant wait to listen to radio 4 tonight :rolleyes: :slap: :xxx:

lets face it its another TAX i dont even have an arial in my house just sky and the annoying thing is if i stop paying sky they cut off all the chanels including the BBC chanels so why do i pay sky AND my TV licence??

i dont like the french but i tells ya i'm starting to admire what they do and stand up for!! chris my blair would have been hung, drawn and quartered with some of the tax's he has bought in if it had been in france!! the whole country stops if they dont like something!! in this country they put up the petrol so we did something about it for a massive few days and when all the bloody women in their chelsea tractors had to start walking they all kicked off and the pickets stopped.

Were all PUSSYS in this country FACT