(iam blind) problems to look for.......!

got to get myself a tt z, am guna get 1 wot ever the cost but would like to no any faults minor or major an wot to look for when looking???

am i right in thinkin the best 1 to av is a manual tt swb t-bar??

is importing a z over wise???

will appreciate any comments or help.........

excited

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

am i right in thinkin the best 1 to av is a manual tt swb t-bar??

is importing a z over wise???

will appreciate any comments or help.........

excited

The best one is whichever you prefer. Personally, I believe that the TT LWB 'looks' the best as I find it has the best proportions. But others who have their favorites for different reasons will say the SWB slicktop TT is the best to have because of its rigidity and weight reduction. Others will say the N/A is the car to get as it's a lot more reliable generally. All depends what you want in the car.

As for buying an import. I'd suggest that. A huge proportion of the UK spec cars are in a poor state; rust, high miles and tatty interiors. A lot of JDMs are dogs too, but the bodywork tends to be slightly better and the mileage lower.

PS, agreed with Chris about the 'txt spk'. It's actually quite difficult to understand. :)

PS, agreed with Chris about the 'txt spk'. It's actually quite difficult to understand. :)

I cant stand text talk shit ... maybe a bit, but not a paragraph.

No offence to the fella but jesus fookin christ, it wont be long until people talk like it as well.

Ya no what I say M8

:rofl:

I know exactly what mean. I'm a bit of a stickler for doing things properly...at least 'trying'.

It takes longer to decipher what's written, than it would be to write it correctly in the first place, not to mention making the writer appear less intelligent than they actually are.

hehe ;)

N e wayz m8, hope u find wot ur lukin 4. ;)

;)

Here is a translation of Si's that you should understand .. AYE ..

da bez one iz whicheva u prefer. personally, aye believe dat da tt lwb losafez da bez

az aye find it haz da bez proportionz but odarz who av dair favoritez 4 different reasonz.

will say da swb slicktop tt iz da bez 2 av becauz of itz rigidity and weight reduction.

odarz will say da n/a iz danovato get az itz a bear more reliable generally.

all dependz wut u want in da car.

az 4 buyin an import. id suggez dat. a huge proportion of da uk spec carz r in a poor state; rust, high milez and tatty interiorz a bear of jdmz r dogz 2 , but da bodywork tendz 2 be slightly bettaand da mileage lower.

HTH .. lmfao

one - whicheva - who - different- will - weight

state - of

I have found errors in your translation, but not bad for a 'mere' amateur. :rofl:

one = 1

weight = w8

different = difrnt

state = st8

of = ov

I'm sure there are more, but I can't find the link to the 'chav txt spk' translator.

We'll get moaned at in a minute bud! hehe, all in good nature this adamz. :)

We're bored on a Tuesday night....sod all on the TV!

I have found errors in your translation, but not bad for a 'mere' ammeture. :rofl:

one = 1

weight = w8

different = difrnt

state = st8

of = ov

I'm sure there are more, but I can't find the link to the 'chav txt spk' translator.

We'll get moaned at in a minute bud! hehe, all in good nature this adamz. :)

We're bored on a Tuesday night....sod all on the TV!

LMFAO .. Of course I am bored. All in good taste. :-) Not my problem if someone has spelling problems.

To be honest I looked for a while for a decent 'chav txt spk' translator but settled for one of the earlier results as I couldn't be arsed to look any longer.

LMFAO .. Of course I am bored. All in good taste. :-) Not my problem if someone has spelling problems.

To be honest I looked for a while for a decent 'chav txt spk' translator but settled for one of the earlier results as I couldn't be arsed to look any longer.

chris stop telin dem liez you lik to chav txt tlk :wack: :p

Have you been to look at any yet? theres tons of nice examples for sale at the moment, go and view a few and then you can decide what type you like i.e NA/TT LWB/SWB Auto/Manual etc. I don't see the point in importing when theres so many good ones for sale in this club at the moment.

Have you been to look at any yet? theres tons of nice examples for sale at the moment, go and view a few and then you can decide what type you like i.e NA/TT LWB/SWB Auto/Manual etc. I don't see the point in importing when theres so many good ones for sale in this club at the moment.

seen a few but work permits viewing!!!! do like the look at kenny go's in leister

and nissan 300's in swansea!

avnt drove one yet... cant wait!!