So...paint.

Right, thinking outside the standard Zed paint scheme box and the "my colour is faster than your colour" b*ll*cks, what I'm interested in talking about is which car colours people like, paint jobs that have impressed you on cars (any make/model), what they think would look good on the Z32 etc etc preferably with photo examples if you fancy posting them up. If you could have any paint scheme, what would it be?

Leigh

Guest deve8uk

right pretty much any color looks good on a zed done right.

I personaly think my colour scheme is perfect. its unique.

If is had the money and another car I might do a 2 tone candy over a chrome to realy make it pop. or a candy black

personaly i WOULDNT go for a flip like mine cos while it looks realy impressive in the sunshine, i dont think it does enough in normal light.

hows about a satin black or a chrome for somethin diferent. im also a big fan of the two tone look.

Two tone can look absolutely fantastic if done right (James300 is spot on). If it's good enough for Bugatti, it's good enough for me...though might not be going for it with my own project ;) Mr Bunny, you're spot on...really liking the dark purple on the last two at the moment:

bugatti-veyron-16-4-1600x1200-4.jpg

bugatti-veyron-16-4-1600x1200-18.jpg

bugatti-veyron-16-4-1600x1200-14.jpg

Although the paint scheme for mine is in the back of my mind I was really just interested in seeing what people like/dislike or would go for if they could have whatever they wanted! :)

personaly i WOULDNT go for a flip like mine cos while it looks realy impressive in the sunshine, i dont think it does enough in normal light.

hows about a satin black or a chrome for somethin diferent. im also a big fan of the two tone look.

Satin I like a lot. Chrome effect is stunning but I think it's better for smaller surface areas like bike bodies or pin stripe-ing.

Satin I like a lot. Chrome effect is stunning but I think it's better for smaller surface areas like bike bodies or pin stripe-ing.

trouble with the chrome is even the smallest of dents is gona stand out like a sore thumb and after a few months it could look like the house of mirrors

Satin looks awful and IMHO will do nothing for your car. You'll hardly even notice it.

Mate, like I said before, I'm not particularly talking about my car, just paint schemes in general! TBH I don't think I'd have it for mine anyway. Oh, and you're wrong about it looking awful. Lol! :wack: :D ;)

No, it's good as anti radar paint I guess! LOL

Alfa do a stunning sky blue with like a mild gold flip in it. Saw a Skyline painted in the colour the other day. It's subtle, but on the other hand, very very eyecatching. Gorgeous paint. If I had the money for a full respray on mine, it would be done that colour.