Any LTJBukem / Makoto fans in the house?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
LTJBukem :bow: my mate used to MC for him when he played at the plesuredome in skeggy

pleasure dome, skeggy now were talking bring back the 90's!!!

at the dome they used to have changes in the set and try new talant there was storm+nats, some nights they just got anyone from the floor who think they can mc to come up and rock it they were good nights

i wasent into the drum+bass/jungle to much back then as i was part of the happy hardcore group :dance: and yes white gloves,whisle,water 1 hand poppers the other :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i met my wife there

i did them all uprising, dizstruxshion i was into old skool especially piano anthems and the first time i eva fell in love was in a rave with the the god himself dougal!!

i did them all uprising, dizstruxshion i was into old skool especially piano anthems and the first time i eva fell in love was in a rave with the the god himself dougal!!

soundsw like we could of been dancing in the same places :bow:

and yes dougal was the daddy i was also into the piano tunes :dance:

i went to all the raves every where aswell helterskelter,global gathering,ect and the same ones as you.

loved uprising i uesd to go there with JD WAKER :bow:

god this is bringing so many memorries back :dance:

i have a few dance planet videos from cornwall coliseum think thats how you spell it :wack:

ltj bukum i have a couple of dance paradise tapes

use to be in to drum&bass jungle,old scool etc

i still listen to techno/trance mark e.g,mzone,vortex,scorpio and the producer,sad thing is when i was 16 i had RIBBZ tattoed on my arm,he's my favourite mc/dj god what you do when you leave school :wack: