NZR Giving up smoking

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

well you dont scare me!!! lol

im a repetitive quitter most ive done is 4 months i really could not do it, or is that dont want to do it???!!!

good luck though you could buy one of those sticks you puff on but you might get some piss taken out of you for it!!

It gets better mate, I did it a couple of years ago (no patches/gum etc. - just stopped)

The rage goes after a couple of weeks, but then I got the fidgets, then the munchies!!! I have put on a bit of weight now, but I used to look like Rodney Trotter on the Atkins diet, so now I look better!!

Good luck bud, it's worth it in the end :)

I've done three years now, same as Peach with no help.

If you join a gymn you can kill yourself in there and then you are alot less stressful and doing yourself some good at the same time.

Fairladyzgirl, never give up giving up, every day you don't smoke is 5,10,20 fags you don't smoke.

Guest Neil Morris
Gave it up 2 days ago :dance: but now find meself wanting to beat the living daylights out of anyone who pisses me off :( sacked 3 guys on site today .. (well deserved though) :xxx: :xxx:

so ... who wants some? :wack: LOL

I need to give up. Good on ya.

Just going to spark up another B&H Gold. Thinkin of ya Bud....... :duffer:

God this fag is good but it's going to kill me.......Don't be a pussy like me give them up. I will give up but need to sort my head out so I can just say NO.

Good luck Bud.

Guest T-Pot

Im very jealous.

I smoke 30 a day, last year i went 6 months without a fag, no help and i didnt really miss it too much either, i shocked everyone. then had a few beers, and lit a fag without thinking...that was me done.

stupid thing is, i cant honestly say i enjoy iy, i certainly cant afford it, but something stops me everytime i try and quit.

well done mate, doesnt things taste better, and smell nicer?

well done, keep at it

I gave up 3 years ago now. I used the patches for the first 3 or 4 weeks whilst I got out of the habit of having a fag after food, with a brew etc. Did help but it is will power that will overcome it in the end.

Keep at it bud, it does get easier.

Im very jealous.

I smoke 30 a day, last year i went 6 months without a fag, no help and i didnt really miss it too much either, i shocked everyone. then had a few beers, and lit a fag without thinking...that was me done.

stupid thing is, i cant honestly say i enjoy iy, i certainly cant afford it, but something stops me everytime i try and quit.

well done mate, doesnt things taste better, and smell nicer?

well done, keep at it

i know what you mean bud .. ive gone from 40 a day to nothing ..

youre dead right things do taste nicer .. no idea about smelling stuff as thats the main reason ive packed up .. terrible sinus probs .. got to the stage where i was starting to lose my balance n headaches most days..the only prob now is im eatin far more than normal .. so i'll be a chunkalike before long LOL

thanks for the support guys .. n it is worth it .. so get packing them cancer sticks in today !!

John

I've done three years now, same as Peach with no help.

If you join a gymn you can kill yourself in there and then you are alot less stressful and doing yourself some good at the same time.

Fairladyzgirl, never give up giving up, every day you don't smoke is 5,10,20 fags you don't smoke.

i cant!! i do not have the willpower, sounds weak but its more when the alcohol is flowing im terrible im like Dot Cotton with Blond hair on speed!!

Guest TonyT1965

u got kids John?? just asking cos thats the reason i stayed stopped, i'd been smoking for over 25 years and one day a mate sed to me "jesus Tone, why dont u stop that filthy habit, if not for yourself then for your kids"... i stopped over 18 months ago with no help and can honestly say i'm glad i did... occasionally when i'm out i'll find myself grabbin someone who's smoking and havin a lung full of their smoke, but not very often now...

my clothes dont smell like an ashtray any more, and belive me you CAN smell it on people as soon as they walk in a room...

just watch the diet tho mate, dunno what size u are but when i stopped i was a hefty 18.5 stone, now i a positively fat fooker 23 stone.... so 4.5 stone in 18 months... the weight is the next issue for me to deal with which will hapen soon....

good luck, you CAN do this mate, everytime you want a fag, just think about this...

NOT smoking never killed anyone....

Tony

Guest Buddha

:wack: i quit for ten miutes with patches i put one on each eye and fooking couldnt find me fags nowhere pmsl seriously well done mate be proud of yourself try and keep it up :)