Standard Bumpers

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The cooling vent that your number plate is over :tongue:

oh dear, you aint gonna block up a cooling vent on a car that is prone to overheating are you lol

sorry but had to be said just incase you hadnt realised

May still do the light cover but do like you have and spray it in one colour get rid of the grey .I want to do the whole car smooth which will mean getting rid of the stone chip on the bottom

Just out of interest Kirbz, can you fit that without having to cut the bumper? Thinking about getting an FMIC for mine....wondering if I can run it in tandem with the current coolers.

its not the actual bumper you have to cut, its the black plastic fog light holder thingy (technical term) that has to be slightly cut but not much, its off my car at the moment if you want me to take a pic to show you how little needs modding.

with regards to meshing, i ran meshing on my yellow car for months with a FMIC etc and never had any problems??

Mike

oh dear, you aint gonna block up a cooling vent on a car that is prone to overheating are you lol

sorry but had to be said just incase you hadnt realised

99 spec front doesn't have that vent, yet overheating isn't an issue with that......

....than again the bottom grill is bigger in the 99 spec :wack:

Richard :cool:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

Yes took the slats out first, but have fibreglassed all round the back to stop it moving

Now that looks nice.

Out of interest, how did you handle the I/C slats? Fill behind the bumper before removing the slats then sand, or did you take out the slats first and fill/fibreglass afterwards?

Guest Neil Morris
The cooling vent that your number plate is over :tongue:

I would also say don't restrict cooling on a zed. If you do you will be fooked. It's up to you take the piss if you like but you will be the one with the over heated engine........ :tongue: I think it's good advice....... :duffer:

PS my Zed overheated a bit this weekend & I have an uprated rad.

Guest Neil Morris
Not the whole lot.

Erm, not sure....have seen some modded OE bumpers. Not many though.

Did you go to JAE today?.....sorry off topic....did not see you.