I made holes in my dash

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You can see a wire and the vacuum tube from the back, but its not that bad.

I will have to turn the gauge to level it out but I angled it so I can see it better and I will get another two to sit along side it.

I will look for some nice chrome pods to sit them in so they look better.

Hey its a start, maybe I will be able to afford Defi or Blitz at £160 a pop one day.

You can see a wire and the vacuum tube from the back, but its not that bad.

I will have to turn the gauge to level it out but I angled it so I can see it better and I will get another two to sit along side it.

I will look for some nice chrome pods to sit them in so they look better.

Hey its a start, maybe I will be able to afford Defi or Blitz at £160 a pop one day.

You could have the set of three showing world time in UK,NEW YORK and TOKIYO :x: Auto Meter boost gauges are not that expensive Bud and fitted in a piller pod would look nice in a triple set.

Guest mowgs

its a start bud!

now what you want is a nice set of auto gauge gauges to complement the fine work you've already put in

and i just happen to have some for sale ;)

Where is Tokiyo?

You turn first left after the lights near the pound shop,go straight on to Tokyo in Japan ask the the fella in the market who wears little round glasses has a cap with a flap on the back,usually he is dragging a sword cos he is only 4 ft tall.Tell him the war is fookin over and ask him for directions to Tokiyo's Pound Shop where you should defo get a better looking gauge.If he says Wha,give him a smack for Pearl Harbour and then ask someone else.HTH :)

Guest mowgs
You turn first left after the lights near the pound shop,go straight on to Tokyo in Japan ask the the fella in the market who wears little round glasses has a cap with a flap on the back,usually he is dragging a sword cos he is only 4 ft tall.Tell him the war is fookin over and ask him for directions to Tokiyo's Pound Shop where you should defo get a better looking gauge.If he says Wha,give him a smack for Pearl Harbour and then ask someone else.HTH :)

lmfao!!!

Looks nice - quite 'street racer'.

If they don't like it, they can foowk off and STFU!

Cheers mate,

I know its not what most people would do, but then I'm not most people, I'm me. I don't try to be anybody but me (surruptitious dig) and I don't take the p!55 out of others, their tastes and achievements, I don't need to, to make me look or feel better.

Now its too nice outside to be on the p.c. I'm off to fire up the barbie and drink some p155 :duffer:

Cheers mate,

I know its not what most people would do, but then I'm not most people, I'm me. I don't try to be anybody but me (surruptitious dig) and I don't take the p!55 out of others, their tastes and achievements, I don't need to, to make me look or feel better.

Now its too nice outside to be on the p.c. I'm off to fire up the barbie and drink some p155 :duffer:

Chill out Fella,you should edit your post to include "Good Comments Only Please" Dont get all ALARMED at the comments Bud its only us peeps havin a larf.The members have been taking the pi$$ out of what I do for years.Dont bother The Bee Gee Man one bit .We all do what we like with our Zeds,suits some :dance: , dont suit others. :cry:

Chill out Fella,you should edit your post to include "Good Comments Only Please" Dont get all ALARMED at the comments Bud its only us peeps havin a larf.The members have been taking the pi$$ out of what I do for years.Dont bother The Bee Gee Man one bit .We all do what we like with our Zeds,suits some :dance: , dont suit others. :cry:

Yeah your right, I shouldn't bite :slap: just thought you was a bit strong thats all.

No biggie