Big Day Sat

Guest Welsh Woody

Guest Welsh Woody

I am finally getting married :cry:

Well I have been with her for 10 years she has tones of good points appart for one......she keeps hinting for me to sell my zed (I think she hates it)

Good luck mate.

Enjoy the day - it's a good chance to have a great time with lots of people you really like. Ignore the ones you don't.

I got hitched last year (I'd been with her 9 odd years) and while things were good before, they're better now.

But don't sell the Zed!

Well I have been with her for 10 years she has tones of good points appart for one......she keeps hinting for me to sell my zed (I think she hates it)

SELL THE Z!! You want to nip that in the bud straight away!! good luck!!

Guest TonyT1965

good luck, one word of advice, at some point during the evening do, take ur wife to one side, find a quiet corner and just sit back for 5 minutes and ENJOY what you see..

T

good luck man im not there yet but think its about time LOL

So is that your way of proposing then dearest? :rolleyes:

Good luck and enjoy your day :dance:

Guest lets drift

Have a wonderful day, and just enjoy being with each other. This is your day as a couple and belongs to no one else, so have the best day of your life both of you.

Oh and no selling that Zed.

Prenuptial agreement that she will not arrange, badger, threaten, blackmail, pressure, charm or deny services for you to get rid of the Zed.

Let her know that its part of what makes you, you. If she wants you she must accept the Zed or what ever other motoring extravagance you change it for. Or the Wedding is off.

Be strong and start as you mean to continue.

Sorry I'll finish later I've got to go for my tea.