Searching 1000cc injectors for Z32

Guest Christian

Guest Christian

Hello,

at the moment I am using 740cc Nismo.

For my next tuning step I need bigger ones.

850 Borderracing and/or increase the fuel pressure gives me only a little bit advantage.

Therefore I am searching for 1000+ Injectors.

Who can help me ?

Christian

Why do you need such big injectors?? what turbos are you running?

I think you will struggle to find any with the spray pattern and voltage etc i think its going to take some custom fabrication to make a set fit

Mike

Guest v6power
Why do you need such big injectors?? what turbos are you running?

I think you will struggle to find any with the spray pattern and voltage etc i think its going to take some custom fabrication to make a set fit

Mike

Mike dont RC do a custom Injector to suit your needs??? very pricey though. I would agree, think the border 850cc with the correct fuel system should be more than plently on the vg30dett. Any turbo going outside that fueling would be stupid big??? Christian what turbos were you thinking of using that warrant more than 850cc

You would defo need to go topfeed though, and custom your own rails and fuelsystem. I would also be considering a Single body intake system as well in that fabbing

Mike dont RC do a custom Injector to suit your needs??? very pricey though. I would agree, think the border 850cc with the correct fuel system should be more than plently on the vg30dett. Any turbo going outside that fueling would be stupid big??? Christian what turbos were you thinking of using that warrant more than 850cc

You would defo need to go topfeed though, and custom your own rails and fuelsystem. I would also be considering a Single body intake system as well in that fabbing

Yes i think RC can make an injector to your spec but your looking at prob well over £1000 for a set.

With increased fuel pressure the border setup would see over 800 bhp at the rear wheels poss more if you added an additional 2 injectors before the throttle bodies but its risky doing it that way but if done right it can work

Mike

Guest v6power

Yeah borders are provin to see 800+RWHP, though your right about AIC, not always the way and a bit crude on it. would like to know what christian is planning if he really does need 1000cc squirters in there..

If he thinks he will be out fueling the border kit then the only turbos he could possible be running is he 3037's or poss the T67's but there biiiig turbos and on our engine not gonna see boost till 5000 revs so pure dyno machine nothing else!!

Guest Christian

Hi,

I ask RC, but they only have bigger injectors as sidefeed.

And they cannot enlarge my Nismos.

I am not shure about the 850er, because of the spray pattern and they are only a little bigger.

Any new ideas / vendors ?

Christian

PS:

At 6000 rpm the injectors has a maximum time of 20msec to deliver the neccesary fuel.

At 8200 rpm the injector has only a maximum time of 14.6 msec. Thats one reason for bigger injectors.

The other reason is safty. I don't want driving near 100% duty cycle.

I want to be able to add extra fuel if engine is knocking and for cylinder 5&6 at very high engine load.

• Trade
Hello,

at the moment I am using 740cc Nismo.

For my next tuning step I need bigger ones.

850 Borderracing and/or increase the fuel pressure gives me only a little bit advantage.

Therefore I am searching for 1000+ Injectors.

Who can help me ?

Christian

got them on american flea bay.venom make them to a 1000cc

Untitled-1.png

Guest v6power

Christian, i would stick to 850's personally. Like Krbz said, I would think about running dual pumps to each rail individually then terminating to an aeromotive AFPR. I would bump fuel pressure to lower the injector duty which should squeeze you more space....

just an idea but a proven one....

Guest v6power
got them on american flea bay.venom make them to a 1000cc

jimmer ive used plenty of the Venoms very succesfully, but at the size your taking a risk. They are after all bored out re-pintiled injectors. And when going to the large size have been known to leak :-( not something to take risks with on a big build.