• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest T-Pot

Well in all honesty, he hasnt posted here in a very long time like he used to, so you can see interest has gone for him i suppose.

it happens sadly

Guest T-Pot

well worth the cash. it was fantastic on the trip and the ring :bow:

What happened in germany stays in germany :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

What happened in germany stays in germany :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

chris was a good boy so i cant see the reason for selling up because of the trip???

must want to move on to somthing new ?? given half the chance i would like to sell up everything and move abroard to the sun :dance:

Guest T-Pot
chris was a good boy so i cant see the reason for selling up because of the trip???

must want to move on to somthing new ?? given half the chance i would like to sell up everything and move abroard to the sun :dance:

I think maybe you missed the joke in my post mate

i thought it was good too

does anyone actually know whats going on with Chris these days?

Nope but im sure it will all come to light eventualy .. sometimes its like eastenders launderette on the forum with all the dirty washing lol

its gone very quiet since you stopped posting " whats wrong with my car" threads .. the replies had me in stitches .. but i am sorry to hear about all that has gone wrong with ur zed bud

Well, that's sad news for sure. I've never met Chris personally but he seems like part of the furniture round here, and a very good bloke.

I think I might have to ban people with really nice zeds from selling when I don't have the money to buy though. First Greg and Sgt C, and now Chris. And on no occasion have I had spare cash. Very annoying.