blue flame exhausts and decat?

hi just wondering what people think of the blue flame exhausts that they are selling off the shelf on ebay ones that look near standard?

and also the stainless decat pipes that are for sale on ebay too?

just had mot done and now nolonger needs a cat test for some reason :D

Thanks

Si

I got the blue flame exhaust the other day, it looks like good quality, had to persuade a couple of the hanger arms for a good fit but apart from that its spot on. A couple of months ago i purchased the decats from ebay, difficult to fit but good quality and good price.

hi just wondering what people think of the blue flame exhausts that they are selling off the shelf on ebay ones that look near standard?

and also the stainless decat pipes that are for sale on ebay too?

just had mot done and now nolonger needs a cat test for some reason :D

Thanks

Si

as your in leeds m8

just over an hour away i would recommend you let them also fit it

i have had 3 exhausts from them (not the same car lol)

you could drive there and back in the time you could spend messing with it;)

SWB models arnt off the shelf, they are custom made.

My 6x4 oval tips dont look or sound standard.

Agree with the others above. Good product at the price and friendly honest people to deal with.

not wanting to spend loads its just it has still got the full origanal system on it from the factory so its like 14 years old lol and its starting to blow in afew places and i would think it would be cheaper to buy of them than a standard unit from nissan! and it wont rust hopfully :P

fitting shouldnt be a problem as im a techy at merc so can get it on a ramp at work cant be any harder than it is to change the turbos lol

Si

Nice Guys to deal with and if you book in and drive over they will fit the system to your car. They have lots of tips to choose from and know what they are doing.

Mine was custom made 75mm diameter full system with De-cat and 'controversial' six outlet pipes. Looks kind of standard but not....

Highly recommend blue flame

Chris