bhp bullshxt

Yes old green eyes is a nasty thing glad to say that not many have it

God, I said I was outta this thread as well...bugger...ok, jumping back in for a brief moment! :D

Iain, you seem to have this hang up that we are in some way jealous of you, or want your project to fail. This is what you are always hinting at (in a not very subtle way!). Haven't you and I spoken on the phone and had a laugh at the banter? We both said we were building our cars for very different reasons and I said...(in big letters to emphasise the point)...I RESPECT THAT...and even showed an interest in what you were doing. But as I've told you, both on the forum, in PM's and over the phone, although I would never want to build or drive a car like yours, it's only because it's not what I'm looking for in a performance car...it's no personal slant against you!

John and I do want to go round the Nurburgring...him caning it and me going about 40mph probably! Lol! :D It's just somewhere we both want to go as it's almost the racetrack "Mecca", you understand? To say we will be blithely racing round is a mistake. We all too well realise it's potential to royally f*ck you up if you don't treat it with respect. Which is why my posts have been mainly BANTER, (remember that from the first paragraph?) And I say "mainly" as it was a genuine offer for you to join us Iain, along with anyone else who wanted to come. Thought it would be a great thing to do, particulary among the guys with modified engines. Funny how you seemed up for it (playing along?) at first then when the tide turned you got all serious and condemning...C'est la vie.

Like I've said, for some reason you've got it in your head that everyone's against you...we're NOT! And I say again: just because we wouldn't build a car like yours, doesn't mean we want you to fail! It's when you lord it over everyone else and dismiss anyone else doing something different that gets a bit galling! You and your mates on here have always seemed to get a dig in over aspects of our builds and we've taken it as banter, nothing more. And yet, we've still remained polite and refrained from entering into a tit for tat contest with you on the forum!

To go so far as to ring John up purely to call his build "pointless" and to call me a "D1ck" (Lol! :D I don't know how I'll recover! :rofl: BTW, did you really think one of my best mates would actually agree or something??). You always said to me if you had a problem with something or someone you'd let them know...well it's the first I knew about it and that was second hand. Don't worry about PM'ing or calling now though, I won't answer mate. I can honestly see why John has had enough of this forum. At the end of the day, your still king of the hill...we were never challenging you for your crown in the first place.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, I said I was outta this thread as well...bugger...ok, jumping back in for a brief moment! :D

Iain, you seem to have this hang up that we are in some way jealous of you, or want your project to fail. This is what you are always hinting at (in a not very subtle way!). Haven't you and I spoken on the phone and had a laugh at the banter? We both said we were building our cars for very different reasons and I said...(in big letters to emphasise the point)...I RESPECT THAT...and even showed an interest in what you were doing. But as I've told you, both on the forum, in PM's and over the phone, although I would never want to build or drive a car like yours, it's only because it's not what I'm looking for in a performance car...it's no personal slant against you!

John and I do want to go round the Nurburgring...him caning it and me going about 40mph probably! Lol! :D It's just somewhere we both want to go as it's almost the racetrack "Mecca", you understand? To say we will be blithely racing round is a mistake. We all too well realise it's potential to royally f*ck you up if you don't treat it with respect. Which is why my posts have been mainly BANTER, (remember that from the first paragraph?) And I say "mainly" as it was a genuine offer for you to join us Iain, along with anyone else who wanted to come. Thought it would be a great thing to do, particulary among the guys with modified engines. Funny how you seemed up for it (playing along?) at first then when the tide turned you got all serious and condemning...C'est la vie.

Like I've said, for some reason you've got it in your head that everyone's against you...we're NOT! And I say again: just because we wouldn't build a car like yours, doesn't mean we want you to fail! It's when you lord it over everyone else and dismiss anyone else doing something different that gets a bit galling! You and your mates on here have always seemed to get a dig in over aspects of our builds and we've taken it as banter, nothing more. And yet, we've still remained polite and refrained from entering into a tit for tat contest with you on the forum!

To go so far as to ring John up purely to call his build "pointless" and to call me a "D1ck" (Lol! :D I don't know how I'll recover! :rofl: BTW, did you really think one of my best mates would actually agree or something??). You always said to me if you had a problem with something or someone you'd let them know...well it's the first I knew about it and that was second hand. Don't worry about PM'ing or calling now though, I won't answer mate. I can honestly see why John has had enough of this forum. At the end of the day, your still king of the hill...we were never challenging you for your crown in the first place.

Pointless thread IMO, You really dont know Iain at all, If you did you wouldnt have posted that, Your the one being a little B1tch and feel threatened, Why dont you fook off with ya little mate to the Z club. Harsh words I agree and I will back em up in person anytime. :rant: :rant: :rant:

Pointless thread IMO, You really dont know Iain at all, If you did you wouldnt have posted that, Your the one being a little B1tch and feel threatened, Why dont you fook off with ya little mate to the Z club. Harsh words I agree and I will back em up in person anytime. :rant: :rant: :rant:

Hmmm...about the level of reply I expected. Someone lock this thread already! Lol!

Guest piedpipercl

The ring would be brill man! Me, my bro and some mates are wanting to go and do it!

I think it would be the all time best thing I could do with my car! Only thing is the £££ on fuel etc to go! And if anything goes wrong with the cars!

Need to consult my bank manager but if you guys are seriosusly going then let us know mate.

I think we all know the dangers but to me it is the mecca of tracks and to think of getting to go round it makes me all wet! :-)

Does the rac cover europe! lol

P.S. that last paragraph was not meant for Iain, you know who though! ;) JD

Fook Sake

Calm down girls and boys.

If Ian want to thinks his car is the best Z ever then that is right, because he's building what he thinks the Z should be.

JD and Leigh are building two quite different cars to each other and the only thing that is similar is they both have Nissan V8's. They both also beleive that their car is true to what the Z should be and they are right because thats what they want.

Its all about the aspects of the car we each like and wish to emphasize. So if you prefer the challege of a circuit to the drag strip it up to you and I'm sorry to say that once people start calling each other for having a different opinions it expresses more about that person than the person they are tittle tattling about. So knock it off.

Lets all kiss and make up and act our ages and not shoe size.

Cos your all fooking stupid for even owning up to having a Z anyway, because if you weren't you'd all be driving a sensible euro box.

:rant:

Harsh words I agree and I will back em up in person anytime. :rant: :rant: :rant:

Nice reasoned reply, must have taken a while to think up such an intelligent, eloquent comeback.

One last time for the record, I've never slagged off Ian or what he's doing, I actually always thought we got on pretty well. Hell, we've even helped each other out at times. :headvswal

Nice reasoned reply, must have taken a while to think up such an intelligent, eloquent comeback.

One last time for the record, I've never slagged off Ian or what he's doing, I actually always thought we got on pretty well. Hell, we've even helped each other out at times. :headvswal

Yawn! You still Here? Thought this site was not up to your standards and you,d Fooked off to the Z Club. :D

got silly a long time ago. locked

LOL hang on Mr C I have had no internet for over 10 hrs.

First of all I really can’t believe how this whole thing started off over this post, how very sad and insecure of the pair of you to react

http://www.300zx.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=537250&postcount=78

I have never ever thought that everyone was against me and you know that you are just trying to stir trouble on the board, check these few quotes in the green eyed monster thread and these are only 6 from the many posted

:nono: thats not even funny :xxx:'s

Not been in yours yet Mac (but then its red so i wouldnt ) ;) but like you have said you have set a very good bench mark and good on ya for doing so fella :bow:

Well mac, i will stand here and say im totally jealous of your car, i would love mine to like yours, but i would hate to see yours go wrong, or anyone elses for that matter.

its having the balls to do it people are jealous of, but you know what, just makes you wanna do more.

dont get down fella

all i can say is push it to its limit mate and its one hell of a car. :bow:

I can usderstand some people being jealous of your car,,,not seen it but it looks the dogs and by all accounts has set the benchmark for performance...but as for hoping it all goes wrong, then I wouldn't wish that on anyone...

As always I will be politically correct and say...fook 'em...

hehehe,

Can't understand 'em Mac - they should be pleased to see a 300ZX being developed mechanically, the way you have done yours. I for one can't wait for you to do some serious 1/4 mile, 0-60 times and Dyno runs. All the best mate.

LOL :D

Yeah I know exactly where you're coming from Iain me old mucker, that green eyed monster malarkey has been here since the day I joined. Nothing really changes that much on here over the years!

Just keep on going bud and they'll soon get bored. ;)

For what its worth this is 100% the truth and full story

A member on here that I thought of as a friend said they could not wait to see my car fail at TOTB as Nisstek had no idea what they were getting into and had no idea what they were doing, Strange how 8000 miles on the new build over 500bhp and destroying big players.Am I happy about the way things are working out on the car? You fookin bet I am AWESOME springs to mind it has fook all to do with my car is better than your car :rant:

Now the only reason why it annoyed me is because I really did think of this person as a friend.

What ever you think about my project means absolutely nothing to me as you are totally insignificant to me, I honestly don’t care as I would never associate with you even if you only lived around the corner from me. We only have one thing in common we both own a Z

Now just because you mean nothing to me does not mean that I would not help you as the TLO is here for members on this forum.

You and I both know you asked for my help when Mr X on here owed you £600 for well over six months, I had you sorted out within a couple of weeks and did not even charge you commission not a bad result for someone that’s not a mate ehh?

As for don’t you ever phone me again the only two times I can recall having to phone you is when a thread that you started was removed from the board as it was reported to be in bad taste as a member lost close family the very same way the previous week, the other one was to help you get your money back, So please don’t flatter yourself I would not waste 10p calling you LOL

Calling you a dick? Ask John again what was said I had a call from a member asking me if I had seen what that dick (meaning you) had posted about me on the forum.

I am not really into name calling but if I was then rest assured I could think of a much better word.

We are all entitled to our opinions and we all have many different ideas about the way we achieve our goals in life.Keep up all the sly digs as I am like an elephant I never forget :rofl: :mac1: