Anyone got a photo of...

...the underneath of an NA engine?

I've got a water leak (well, possibly a few) and it looks like it's right in the middle, at the bottom of the engine. It's far too cold, and I'm far too lazy to jack the thing up and get under it with a torch!! :smw: So I thought I'd see if anyone has a photo to see if it gives me any clues.

Unless anyone has any ideas? It's a small 'jet' of water that seems to come out just after I've switched off, and keeps going till the pressure's off (I guess).

Cheerz.

Guest Jeff TT

As the leak is after you have switched the engine off this would usually point to a slight water pump leak and as the water will drop onto the engine tray it can be misleading as to where it is actually coming from.

Jeff TT

water leak is more apparent when the engine stops due to pressure,as said above,but also iv seen the overflow bottle have a crack causing similar problems

if in the centre then probably the 2 short hoses coming from the block/or pump,sometimes leaves a rusty mark when water has ben dripping from a certain area