blair quits

Yip he will step down...sometime,but i'm sure when he does his right hand man will be there to take over to keep up the work!

Dont know whether he has ruined the country?Its hard to ruin a country that already got ruined by Tory leadership for all those years but he's certainly been the strongest leader we've had for many years.

Its true to say that all parties have flaws but Labour seem to be the best of the bunch,not Tories and certainly not the fence sitting Lib Dems?

But thats my opinion lol

Damn shame that terror bill got thrown out today though??

Guest Timmy_Turbo

Yeah well you think that Blair is bad? Please don't let that t055er Brown in, a fookin' Jock sassancack haggis eatin' :xxx: running our Nation is not what we need right now!!! ;)

Guest AngusGlover
Yeah well you think that Blair is bad? Please don't let that t055er Brown in, a fookin' Jock sassancack haggis eatin' :xxx: running our Nation is not what we need right now!!! ;)

Offence taken...southern shandy drinking poofter...

Guest Timmy_Turbo
Offence taken...southern shandy drinking poofter...

I'm a murky pint full of p1ss disguised and labelled as beer drinkin' Northerner mate, well it says Norverner on me birth certificate anyway so 'ave it!!! ;) :D

Guest Timmy_Turbo
:nono: nothing wrong wi Jocks?? ;)

Apart from wearing tartan skirts? I thought only Jenna Jameson was right for that sort of thing but hey...whatever flicks yer switch I guess! LMFAO :rofl:

Apart from wearing tartan skirts? I thought only Jenna Jameson was right for that sort of thing but hey...whatever flicks yer switch I guess! LMFAO :rofl:

:rofl:

Think you need to come North of the border to see how many of us actually are "haggis eaters" and wear "tartan skirts" :D

I agree. When I was working in Edinburgh I had Haggis 2 times from the chip shops. Lovely. Although one was better than the other. But my Bro-in-law thought it was horrible. Fook him. I enjoyed it mate. :D

Just like a spicier type mince,never tried it from the chip shop though vini,need to try that ;)

Guest AngusGlover

A haggis supper with proper chips n brown sauce...not like the cr*p you get in chippies down south...especially when you leave the pub at4am, quick haggis n chips before grabbing a taxi home...woohoo