300zx feature in this months Jap Perfomance

Guest Baggins
still cant get hold of a copy

is it up for sale to the public yet or just subscriptions

will be available in a few days, trade get it a week earlier :hyper:

it was a good write up but a few cock ups !!!!

1. bhp :rofl: not my figure!!!! i told him 375bhp but he said 400bhp sounds better ! :rant:

2. sorry ztech the gearbox did not come from the USA !! it was built by ztech and some of the parts that make the box came from the USA!!

ryan has slap my wrist :rofl:

3. i never got a free copy :rant: but kick up a fuss so got 1 on its way :hyper:

4. there were better photos taken than what was printed !! iam getting the disc with them all on soon so i will copy you a disc tizer

Guest GUY325i

Good feature that but like jack says, He took loads more pictures and some were very good with his new fangled photo equipment, Who ever owns this car is one lucky man and i hope he has as much fun and success with it as jack did.

only just noticed my name in the thanks box on the feature,lol

cheers mate

it was a good write up but a few cock ups !!!!

1. bhp :rofl: not my figure!!!! i told him 375bhp but he said 400bhp sounds better ! :rant:

2. sorry ztech the gearbox did not come from the USA !! it was built by ztech and some of the parts that make the box came from the USA!!

ryan has slap my wrist :rofl:

3. i never got a free copy :rant: but kick up a fuss so got 1 on its way :hyper:

4. there were better photos taken than what was printed !! iam getting the disc with them all on soon so i will copy you a disc tizer

cheers m8

look forward to see,ing them

i will be sending you a pm later about some other issues