best alarm?

With all the stuff I'm doing to my Z iv decided its about time a got a good alarm for my Z, so has anyone got any good advice on the best ones out there? i would quite like remote start (living in Scotland it can get bloody cold!)

looking at Clifford 650? or something similar? or if anyone has a better recommendation I'm all ears!

I have clifford 600+intelli start cat 1 one of the best alarms, to many features to list also you can change differernt settings on laptop (eg) siren sound,auto headlight activation, blackjack list goes on, personaly i think its a bit pricey £600 there is different models to choose from, also Toad, laserline, cobra do good alarms as well.

i have clifford 950 with intellistart because im a pro installer and fit them all day long as well as toads, laserlines etc, you can't beat the cliffords for features and add ons plus you program them all up on the computer witch makes them alot easier to work with, toads are rally good alarms but seem to be a little behind on the tecnology front.

the clifford 650 dont come with glass break, tilt and motion sensors like the 950

if you buy a cheap alarm with a output on (from remote) they've just bought out a new seperate intellistart interface witch you can add on and start you car up at the touch of a button, its called (valet) made by directed.

hope this helps a little bud ;)

i have clifford 950 with intellistart because im a pro installer and fit them all day long as well as toads, laserlines etc, you can't beat the cliffords for features and add ons plus you program them all up on the computer witch makes them alot easier to work with, toads are rally good alarms but seem to be a little behind on the tecnology front.

the clifford 650 dont come with glass break, tilt and motion sensors like the 950

if you buy a cheap alarm with a output on (from remote) they've just bought out a new seperate intellistart interface witch you can add on and start you car up at the touch of a button, its called (valet) made by directed.

hope this helps a little bud ;)

cheers for your help guys, like the look of the 950 but its bloody expensive... will have to save up for one that good!

Guest John Helps

Alarms

Yuchhhh!

Theyre only any good for getting your insurance and bad for your ability to control your own car and its wiring system.

Fit the best type of imobilizer.....your own personally designed and completely unique cut off switch(es)

And unlike me the coolest even keep quiet about it....mums the word.