Thank you.

My dad`s funeral today, mixed emotions really, but sad none the less.

Big thanx to, apache, mantav8, jock, chunk, russ, mac300zx, Paul Stevens, astrassuck, dvdcodes, SRRAE, Glenn,stellaz, viniboy, AngusGlover, hellraiser, and finally m0nIxX3r and any body else who sent their regards that I have left out.

Cheers lads,

Alan.........

Guest Chris@GetGReddy

Alan,

I had a funeral to attend today also :( close family friend, sorry i missed your thread, these things are never nice and i hope the service was as nice as the one held for Gary today.

Chin up

Chris

Alan,

I had a funeral to attend today also :( close family friend, sorry i missed your thread, these things are never nice and i hope the service was as nice as the one held for Gary today.

Chin up

Chris

Cheers Chris,

Dont mean this to sound bad, but I am really glad he is gone, and no longer in any more pain.

If it was your cat or dog or whatever, you wouldnt want to see them suffer.

Dont want to bring Euthanasia into this, but, he suffered near the end.

Anyhoo, my thoughts to you and your friend, Gary.

Best regards,

Alan...

Guest AngusGlover

Hey bud,,try to focus on the positive. These things are never nice but we try to think of it as a celebration of a life rather than the end of one...after all something good comes out of most life..us!!!

Know a little of what you're going through Alan- the wife's father passed away earlier this year, 2 years after a stroke and 2 years of life in a bed in a nursing home.

Stay strong mate, grieve now, and then get on and enjoy the rest of your life.

My dad`s funeral today, mixed emotions really, but sad none the less.

Big thanx to, apache, mantav8, jock, chunk, russ, mac300zx, Paul Stevens, astrassuck, dvdcodes, SRRAE, Glenn,stellaz, viniboy, AngusGlover, hellraiser, and finally m0nIxX3r and any body else who sent their regards that I have left out.

Cheers lads,

Alan.........

Sorry bud

did not see the thread, my thoughts are with you. I undestand he was in lots of pain, my farther passed away in the same circumstances, so I Know how

mixed your greif is. :(

All the best

Allan

Guest astrassuck
Cheers Chris,

Dont mean this to sound bad, but I am really glad he is gone, and no longer in any more pain.

If it was your cat or dog or whatever, you wouldnt want to see them suffer.

Dont want to bring Euthanasia into this, but, he suffered near the end.

Anyhoo, my thoughts to you and your friend, Gary.

Best regards,

Alan...

Dude, it was the same with my grandad, i know exactly how you feel. I miss him a lot, and was really sad to see him go, but at the end of the day he was in so much pain it was really for the best :( Still, you have to see the brighter side of things, mourn for a while certainly, but remember thr good times, times of good health, good fortune, and time you and your dad had. It will help, trust me :)

Allan,

sorry for your loss mate, know what you mean by ending his suffering, my Dad went 12yrs tomorrow and still hurts like hell mate :(

Thoughts are with you bud.

Matt