Ebay - result!!!

You may remember that a couple of weeks back I was stupid enough to buy a replica Momo Millennium Evolution steering wheel from a seller on eBay, thinking it was the real thing. Well, the guy's just sent through a refund.

I emailed him at the time asking if I could get a refund, which he'd promised in the ad, but I got no response (this was around 10 days ago from memory). Anyway, in the end I sent him a slightly blunt email yesterday, and I also managed to find out his phone number from 118118 (don't know why I didn't think of that before) to give him a call tonight if I got no response. To cut a long story short just checked my email and have found a notification from Paypal saying that the refund has come through (including P&P). Result! I'm very happy, having been seriously irritated about the whole thing yesterday.

Now just have to send him back the steering wheel and we're all square again. Moral is that next time I'll be checking on here first. :) Thanks to everyone who responded to my original thread.

Cheers Chris. Sorry I haven't yet replied to your last email BTW. I'm just waiting on my MOT (happening Wednesday) to decide about spoilers, induction kits etc. Hopefully it should pass without too much trouble. Getting the prop-shaft bearing sorted at the same time.