NZR NFS 12 sec

Guest deve8uk

Guest deve8uk

*****x to the photo shoping. i dont have it for starters

and where have you been, we been playing it for about 2-3 weeks now

Live For Speed. do a search and DL the free demo

If you want to have a laptime war, why not do it properly and only have validated times submitted for consideration? That way, you know that every submitted lap is "honest", with no track-cutting, online "warping" or wanton photoshoppery! :D

Just save the replay of your best lap, or the telemetry data file and submit that along with your screenshot. ;)

Guest deve8uk

ok 11 seconds.

no idea what files your talking about

ill just paintbrush the screeen capture, its faster. ive saved the reply though just in case

Just got back from Firecracker 14 Banger Racing Event, biggest of the year with cars from all over Europe (and one guy shipped over from New York!!!)! Amazing amazing amazing day, and we all went online a minute ago and had our own demolition derby on the car park level :rofl: This game is awesome :rofl:

Guest astrassuck

I cant get this to work at all...my car ALWAYS seems to pull to the left heavily, also the steering is pissing me off, how do i make the noob turn the god damn wheel faster, he turns it like he is in a volvo on his way to church :rant: and NO the steer fast button seems to have no effect whatsoever :( Apart from that the game is cool, graphics rock, and the car seems to handle almost perfectly once you have compensated for the left pull! Nothing like jamming on the handbrake at 140 mph too :D

Guest astrassuck

Been looking on ebay for a steering wheel setup, quite interested in the microsoft sidewinder one, (I used to have a sidewinder 3d pro joystick and it was the mutt's nuts) Anyone ever used / own one of these wheels, and what do you think of them?

Also the logitech wingman series of wheels?

Been looking on ebay for a steering wheel setup, quite interested in the microsoft sidewinder one, (I used to have a sidewinder 3d pro joystick and it was the mutt's nuts) Anyone ever used / own one of these wheels, and what do you think of them?

Shite :D

Best one is the Logitech Momo Force (the red one), but be prepared to pay over the odds for one as they're not made anymore. :(

The Logi Momo Racing one is ok, but the Logi Driving Force Pro (the one made for GT4) is much, much better. The Logitech Formula Force ones are good for a budget wheel too.

Hmmmm the logitech 900 degree one looks nice but do they make them for the PC? Can only find ps2 wheels :(

It uses a USB interface and works fine with XP - just download the drivers from the Logitech website. I've got one for my PS2 which I use in my 2nd PC when any of my friends pop over for a GTR session. :)

Guest astrassuck
It uses a USB interface and works fine with XP - just download the drivers from the Logitech website. I've got one for my PS2 which I use in my 2nd PC when any of my friends pop over for a GTR session. :)

Excellent! For years and years I have been looking for a wheel which doesnt have a stupid 200* lock to lock! A propper wheel should hopefully allow me to achieve better lap times than 3'20"34 when everyone else is doing 1'12" and such like!

Excellent! For years and years I have been looking for a wheel which doesnt have a stupid 200* lock to lock! A propper wheel should hopefully allow me to achieve better lap times than 3'20"34 when everyone else is doing 1'12" and such like!

I think that using your arse-cheeks on the keys would yield a better time than 3'20"! :rofl: Just kidding mate! :)

Seriously though, I find the 900 degree is best switched off for serious racing / qualifying as there're times when you need to go from lock to lock just about instantly. The 900 degree lock is excellent for drifting though!