Leaving Run!

Just come back form my leaving run in the Marines. Got treated to a two's up dance at the strip club club in Plymouth by the lads ooo-er missus only lasted five minutes but still enjoyed it but wouldn't pay my self. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Went to a rock club and moshed for the rest of the night. Drunk my mates home made Sloe Gin all night. F*ckin wasted now. Night!!

So which was it? Strippers, Stipers or Stripers?...

lets just call them ladys who dance

and get their minge out for cash :rofl: :rofl:

Ha, I just found this thread again. I hardly even remember writing it last night! think I passed out soon after. Went to Teasers in Plymouth. Bloody gorgeous women, I've always avoided strip clubs as they just seem a waste of money. I must admit though I'd rather spend a fiver to drink in there with the ladies than a smokey plymouth pub. Seems almost innocent as well in a seedy kind of way as you can't touch. The missus wouldn't agree with me but I reckon its safer than getting mauled by a bunch of Plymouth Marines groupies in a club.

Appollo: the sig pic is from when I was in Fuertaventura a year or so ago. Very nice waves, very hard reef to bounce my body off of!