Have you been scammed on Ebay?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Hi all,

I've just been whacked for a grand on ebay :headvswal Just curious if anyone here has had any crap from ebay?

Cheers

Marc

info from those who worked there can be found here

http://www.ebaysucks.com

also i might be able to help out with recovery of the debt...seeing as i'm licensed to do debt collection...i sent a pm with my details

cheers

Guest deve8uk

May I sugest we start the ZX Protection CLub.

Sod their square deal, if they take ya money and run, lets all track em down and give em a vist.

I got done a couple of years ago for £400. The fella got me to reaaply my application, me not knowing it would cancel out my complaint and ebay went.

Nothing to do with us mate.

Guest Chris@GetGReddy

All of the above and people still come to me and say "i can get it £20 cheaper off eBay"

"do it then says i, if its DOA or breaks, then see how well your £20 saved is"

Guest Nelson MainFella

not long ago someone tried to sell an item I didn't win that wasn't theirs - price was ~£800. If I'd not spotted the different username and false but good "second chance offers", I'd have lost lal my money.

A group or Romanians got done for this recently - may have been (hopefully) the guys who tried to get me.

Always check username and read feedback etc.

not long ago someone tried to sell an item I didn't win that wasn't theirs - price was ~£800. If I'd not spotted the different username and false but good "second chance offers", I'd have lost lal my money.

A group or Romanians got done for this recently - may have been (hopefully) the guys who tried to get me.

Always check username and read feedback etc.

Who's Lal, and what did he have to do with your money?

I purchased a smoke machine for my son on E Bay. Won the auction and paid by PayPal. Waited for 2 weeks nothing arrived I tried emails still no joy. I complained to E Bay. Guess what? Nothing was done I gave the woman Neg Feedback and all of a sudden i got a refund. Minus the paypal fees :( She then got E Bay to remove the Neg feedback as i was not willing to pay £28 for them to take up a safety harbour report??? What a load of rot. whats the point.

over a grand is a lot of dosh to loose WTF did you try to buy?

Had been looking for a pin routing machine, I make guitars and bits for my zed :bow: just so you know. Found several on ebay, started bidding (this guys trades seemed ok, no neg feedback) won an item at 650 ish then bid on another item from him.....so far so good. I then went to china on buziness but left him my contact details....he called me to say I was losing bid on 2nd machine, I told him my max and he said he would use his wifes ID to win it for me (no net where I was in China).

Anyway, sent off a cheque (can be traced easily). The guy holds them for me and sez will deliver when I get back home. His business address checked out etc. Anyway still waiting 2 months later. Had spoken to him a few times to arrange delivery and all of a sudden both mob and land line were not available.

Checked on ebay and there had been 2 weeks of very neg feedback by others not getting stuff, then ebay boots him off. And they couldnt give a feck about me so I've got the cops involved.

On the upside.....I found his wifes user ID and its still active, selling similar stuff :confused: ....and also the number he gave me did not match the bus address so I checked the dial code with BT and found the village.....so did search on his name and found a match for his home address and his home tel number :hyper: :hyper: ...I am so happy now cos I can give him a :mac1:

So anyway the cops are doing there stuff and Im gonna go the debt recovery route as well....you know what I mean.

Worse thing was that I thought I was gonna have to sell the zed :( so I can find another one of these machines....and I had a lot of plans for my car over winter.

Good news....the zed stays and I'll find another way to get more machines, I'm not gonna let the :xxx: steal my dreams as well.

So if you want a custom guitar...me and my biz partner paul (zed owner too) make these...

http://www.aprguitars.com

Later guys

Had been looking for a pin routing machine, I make guitars and bits for my zed :bow: just so you know. Found several on ebay, started bidding (this guys trades seemed ok, no neg feedback) won an item at 650 ish then bid on another item from him.....so far so good. I then went to china on buziness but left him my contact details....he called me to say I was losing bid on 2nd machine, I told him my max and he said he would use his wifes ID to win it for me (no net where I was in China).

Anyway, sent off a cheque (can be traced easily). The guy holds them for me and sez will deliver when I get back home. His business address checked out etc. Anyway still waiting 2 months later. Had spoken to him a few times to arrange delivery and all of a sudden both mob and land line were not available.

Checked on ebay and there had been 2 weeks of very neg feedback by others not getting stuff, then ebay boots him off. And they couldnt give a feck about me so I've got the cops involved.

On the upside.....I found his wifes user ID and its still active, selling similar stuff :confused: ....and also the number he gave me did not match the bus address so I checked the dial code with BT and found the village.....so did search on his name and found a match for his home address and his home tel number :hyper: :hyper: ...I am so happy now cos I can give him a :mac1:

So anyway the cops are doing there stuff and Im gonna go the debt recovery route as well....you know what I mean.

Worse thing was that I thought I was gonna have to sell the zed :( so I can find another one of these machines....and I had a lot of plans for my car over winter.

Good news....the zed stays and I'll find another way to get more machines, I'm not gonna let the :xxx: steal my dreams as well.

So if you want a custom guitar...me and my biz partner paul (zed owner too) make these...

http://www.aprguitars.com

Later guys

Sorry to here about your Ebay scam mate, but fookin nice guitars.

:rant: wheres he from fella if he is south of the bridge in the land of the god's wales a visit can be arranged if anyone read the blackpool gazzette 2 weeks ago that was a welsh visit monies outstanding were recovered :mac1: :nelson: :o