Therse mods = 450bhp???

Do they??

The mods: (All mods are brand new, and only installed in the last month)

1. 60K service kit (Timing Belt, Front Main Seal, Cam seals, VTC Springs, Short Water Hoses, Thermostat, All 3 Drive Belts, Water Pump, Tensioner) + 2 idlers

2. HKS Super Mega Flow Filter, cone and cleaning kit

3. Fully cusomised ECU

4. Boost gague and Pillar Pod

5. Stillen catback Exhaust

6. NGK plugs

7. Underdrive pulley + belts

8. Apexi ProfecB boost controller

9. Electric fan

10. 2.5 inch Stainless steel test (de-cat) pipes

11. 2.5 inch Stainless Steel Split flange downpipes

12. Dump valves (x2)

14. KYB AGX adjustable suspension and Eibach stiffened lowering springs -

15. Apexi RSM Meter & G-force meter

The reason I ask is that there is a 94 tt over here and it has these mods and he claims 450 bhp> I was wondering how right he is.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
I Dont Think So To Much Elevated Bhp On The Internet These Days,if Ians Car Is Just Over 500 Bhp And Thats Supersonic It Just Puts The Rest Of Ours Into Prospective

Thats true Jay but Iain's car is capable of so much more....he's still in the developing stage to release the potential power....

Thats true Jay but Iain's car is capable of so much more....he's still in the developing stage to release the potential power....

I am told from a very good race mechanic,I have another 100+bhp to extract before we go to race fuel ;)

another 100bhp before race fuel ffs mac your never going to be able to use the cars full potential on anything other than a race track or drag strip

Knowing how good of a job has been done in building the engine and how reliable we are at this stage,I would stick my neck on the line and say we going to get 700+ UK BHP running on race fuel at around 30psi of boost.

Now I wont be running that on public roads,I am more than happy to come back a few clicks and run 500bhp for day to day road use.

Now I wont be running that on public roads....

Yeah you will!!! Cause you love it!!! ;)

FastCar.jpg

LOL NO WAY am I paying £5 per litre to run on the road,It would probably cost me £65343887465 to get to JAE06 :rofl:

Race fuel will only be for competition;)

Guest Timmy_Turbo
JWT claim 396bhp with air filter, chip and exhaust.

LMAO :D

Yeah in the land of the Septic Tanks anything is possible, even Steaks the size of a cow! ROFL :rofl: Special sirloin steak sized cows that are bred just for that purpose...to be a steak. ;)