Handbrake handle diameter

Hi, does anyone know off-hand what the diameter for the handbrake is when the cover is off?

I had a hunt round and found THIS nugget on removing the stock one and as I have lost my verniers and frankly can't be arsed to strip it until I have to, all help would be most welcome :hyper:

Alternatively has anyone tried fitting one of THESE? Typically enough it's the ones I like that look as if they might be too small :(

I noticed it was box section when I was messing about with the boot, can't find me measuring calipers for love nor money now I want them, fooking things are always on the top of the toolbox when I'm not interested :rolleyes:

All that work you put into putting a nice handbrake/everything in vinz and you still have tweed in there? :nelson:

Guest Scottywil

Removing the stock one was fun. I just used a bit of hairspray and yanked the shit out of it. It camo off eventually.

I dont know the diameter, but the Momo handbrake handle comes with a load of rubber inserts. You just use the one that fits. looks damn good too!