Japshow, Santa pod, 9th October

Guest chunk

Guest Chris@GetGReddy

26 :bow: well done everyone, just sorry i couldnt make it due to a slipped disk in my back, and te tabs i'm on making me mega drowsy.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ pictures rich....I wont spoil the scenario so you'll all just have to all wait for the videos that I for one would like to see and know will appear

yer...it was a great day thanks rich :bow:

Shame I couldnt see the chunkster go on the strip :(

but he did have a different type of Quarter mile record set today ;)

That rocket car fookin shook the commentators box and blew my ear drums out....So i give it thumbs up...That was FAST

Also thanks to Hexaking and slick pete for some pointers as I was a noob today :D

I managed a modest 13.8 on the first run with what I felt was probably going to be the best for the day but I thought i'd try decreasing the revs and increasing the revs on the last two runs.

The second run I fooked up and no where near enough revs and didnt even look at the time for that one... :xxx:

The last I had a little too many revs and spun up about 10 metres off of the line and then the back started jumping about but I had to keep it pinned otherwise the lag would of killed me :( ...that was a 13.9

(i think i need new subframe bushes...uprated of course :D )

The dArKsIdE vs the lightside video

attachment.php?attachmentid=15053&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=15054&stc=1

FAO Zevoguy...

I waited around for about an hour and half but couldnt find you....even got chunk to ring you but ur phone was on answering machine :(

Maybe next meet?...lol

Thanks again all....Great day hadby me and the missus

Sounds like I missed a crackin day :cry: ...

Still, well done Pete 14.879 thats must feel good :dance:, how did the clutch hold up? coz it was thought to be iffy last time out.

Rich... hope all went to your expectation, I know how much you put into this stuff and how little you expect in return, sorry I could'nt be at this one Dude but I'll be there next time.

Gutted i couldn't make it today, would have defiantely ran if i did. Just got too much uni work at the mo and been stuck in front of the computer all day writing a project proposal :(

Awesome time pete, well happy for you! :bow:

Looking forward to a zedtastic 2006! :hyper:

Was a good day yesterday, me and the missus thoroughly enjoyed it. Shame I wasnt running my Zed but next year I promise to put some good times in, no matter what it takes! :)

Nice to finally meet Macca (Iain) and to catch up with the rest of you.......

:duffer: Here's to 2006 being a really good year for us Zedders..... :hyper:

Yep we had an awesome time, got up at 5am left at 6am got home a 7pm... what a day, had a few beers when we got in then crashed out lol

There were so many cool things going on, and we managed to get in just about all of 'em except the pole dancers, but I'm not too fussed about that ;)

Highlights were;

- The sheer amount of modified Jap metal there... wow thousands upon thousands

- The Pro drag cars... amazing machines

- The Norris designs Evo running a 9 second run and getting a massive cheer

- The VW camper Van invading the strip and making it 60 ft before having to be pushed back, got the biggest laugh of the day and he took it in great spirits playing up to the crowd

- Russ swift putting on an excelent show, this guy and his crew are legends, so funny and entertaining! the stuff he was pulling off was beyond belief! :bow:

- Meeting the guys again, always a pleasure!

- Slick pete getting his pb

- Someone, not sure who asked him "what's your best time then?" "I just did it, 14.8" "Oh mine runs 12's" "Mine's not got any turbos... it's a N/A" :eek: lmao! classic :rofl:

- Chunk's blatant disrespect by bringing a Subaru :mac1: :D

- My mate in my previous Zed getting his pb of 14.06 and whupping a Poopra, he's still unbeaten so far, and has now got the bug, I think some serious mods are on the way for that Zed...

- The drifting displays, wow totally insane boys, choking out on tyre smoke...

- The Fireforce 2 display, well what can I say, saw it twice, first time from the finish line, and damn that thing is quick it passed us at over 270mph... and nearly knocked me off my feet! THen we went to the start line to experience the noise and get a closer look, those Afterburner blasts he does pound through your body, and the noise absolutely deafens you! And when he went he did a 5 second run at 278mph... holy crap it is definately an amazing experience! :eek:

I've taken aout 70+ photos and will get them up as soon as I have them on the pc and we've taken footage off two digicams, going to have a go at putting a video together and when I do if someone has some webspace to host it that would be sweet :hyper:

Loads more stuff happened but you'll just have to come along next year and experience it for yourself, here's to more Zed's there next year! :hyper:

Guest Scottywil

Sounds like it was a good day. 26 zeds!! :bow: :bow:

Well done Pete!! :bow: Hopefully this can start a bit of competition with the NA guys. :D

Looking forward to 2006. I'll be at Santa pod for sure!! :hyper: