April 28, 200521 yr Author the windscreen sticker will probally come off as its never fitted to true nismo's anyway
April 28, 200521 yr the windscreen sticker will probally come off as its never fitted to true nismo's anyway Good lad :duffer:
April 28, 200521 yr Author mind you 3 people (none zed owners) have told me to keep the bumper black, so some tastes are worse than mine lol
April 28, 200521 yr the windscreen sticker will probally come off as its never fitted to true nismo's anyway I was going to say take the windscreen stiicker off .. but I am too soft to upset anyone .... . :slap: to me .. must be more honest.
April 28, 200521 yr Author I really want to build a Nismo Replica, they never made a Nismo ZX so im gonna built one. Dunno why, probally as all the other option have been dome before and im a big fan of the Nismo cars
April 28, 200521 yr Well good for you mate .. like I said before .. If you like it then that is what counts
Opinions on the Bonnet Decal?