Custom headers and cam timing are next, if that doesn’t break the 6K barrier then intake revisions (plenum and throttle bodies) are probably next. For now I’m just going to drive it and enjoy the ride. Just had a great time at Japfest Goodwood followed by a track day there yesterday. Black Sunshine got a lot of attention and held its own on the track, what a great car to drive!
By
madmarco ·
Hi All,
The turbo on the left bank of my zed appears to be dying very quickly(i believe the bearings have gone) and starting to smoke.
The question is what turbos should I go for. I don't want to spend the earth but do want to upgrade from standard.
The car is a uk model with performance exhaust, induction kit, boost upgrade and fast road rebuild auto gearbox.
I don't want to have to modify the engine so need to know the maximum limits I should go to so I don't destroy the engine.
Anyone know anywhere reliable in the midlands that I could get to fit them??
Thanks,
Zedhot