White UK 300 on eBay

Welcome to the club Deegan. Who cares if it’s a Cat C as long as it’s straight, you’ll have a lovely car to enjoy for years to come. Good job for saving a Z from the scrapyard and I look forward to seeing the project progress.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

If it all turns out to be straight and with just 67000 miles and manual it will keep me happy for a long time.

I'm going with a friend on Monday to load it and bring it back to my mechanic.

I had been looking at examples in better shape but they keep selling just before I go to inspect, seems these are being snapped up just lately

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whereabouts is the car Deegan?

Hi it's in letchworth.

I am going up with a flatbed.

The owner if he is to be believed has returned to thailand. It is stored at the company he used to own. Spoke with them and they confirm this.

The address on the v5 his old address does show the car on his drive on google maps.

He's sent me photos of all of the paperwork and there's loada. But, it's with him in Thailand as he sais he was hop8ng to ship it there.

The catch is he said he will send the documents by 3 day airmail, and do a receipt for the purchase.

The hip check doesn't confirm the vin which is annoying as I have a photo of the v5 pages.

I am cautious but will proceed if all seems ok on inspection.

Would be really handy if there's any members near letchworth tho

Can you see the VIN on the V5 pages you have been sent?

How many previous owners are shown on the V5 and the HPI check? The HPI check that .007 did showed 5 previous owners with the last change 1/11/2017.

Edited by AndrewG

Project 1547 - Out of the Blue

She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went - Simply irresistible.

Can you see the VIN on the V5 pages you have been sent?

How many previous owners are shown on the V5 and the HPI check? The HPI check that .007 did showed 5 previous owners with the last change 1/11/2017.

Yep the vin is on it.

Yes 5 previous owners, also he has part of the old v5 with who I assume is his brother with same surname.

Likewise the you states the owner changed in november 2011

But the v5 shows 2008

You can look up the VIN on the link below. This will give you the information held in Nissan's FAST database for

UK spec cars. This includes the factory build date, original colour and options. As the car was registered in Dec

1994 try the "300ZX TT UK RHD (1992-03>1993-12)" filter to begin with. Let us know how you get on.

http://gtr-registry.com/en-300zx-z32-uk-europe.php

Good luck mate. I run as a daily, a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500. Also an insurance write off. It was rear bumper damage only !!!!! I also had a written off, 89 z32 t/t. Poor guy on his way to hospital to see his wife after a mis-carriage ran up the rear of me. Shit happens. Bought the car back from the insurance (retainable salvage) and it cost £200 to put right. Hope all goes well. And you have saved one more from the crusher ! Majic !!!!

Alan...............

You can look up the VIN on the link below. This will give you the information held in Nissan's FAST database for

UK spec cars. This includes the factory build date, original colour and options. As the car was registered in Dec

1994 try the "300ZX TT UK RHD (1992-03>1993-12)" filter to begin with. Let us know how you get on.

http://gtr-registry.com/en-300zx-z32-uk-europe.php

Thanks I found it, only options are and and auto climate control.

It's listed as a Europe model though. Should that matter?

Good luck mate. I run as a daily, a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500. Also an insurance write off. It was rear bumper damage only !!!!! I also had a written off, 89 z32 t/t. Poor guy on his way to hospital to see his wife after a mis-carriage ran up the rear of me. Shit happens. Bought the car back from the insurance (retainable salvage) and it cost £200 to put right. Hope all goes well. And you have saved one more from the crusher ! Majic !!!!

Alan...............

Thanks, I'm looking forward to this build. I just hope it's not as much of a wallet killer as my previous project. That was a 1995 bmw 840ci manual. It litertaly broke the wallet!

I was looking for a 2 seat but everywhere I read that they don't drive/handle as well as the 2+2

It doesn't have the fog/indicator located in the corners of the front bumper, just vents where they sit, it has smaller rectangular units located either side on the front of the bumper, I'm sure I read that if that's the case it's a European model?

The vin on the v5 is

JN10RGZ32U0010953

There may be a problem with the search function, here is the record:

JN10RGZ32U0010953 KRGZ32JSQGHW 300ZX TT UK RHD (1992-03>1993-12) 1993-06 326 Crystal White

Specification:

KR_GZ32J_SQGHW; Interior: G (Black); (1K) T-Bar Roof; (2R) VG30DETT; (3_) Right Hand Drive; (4G) 2+2 Seater; (8J) GL;

(9_) Manual; (10S) Twin Turbo; (11Q) Europe; (G) Auto Air-Conditioner; (H) ABS; (W) Leather Package