Interior chrome door handle

Many if not all have scratches on them being 2nd hand, unscratched ones you can expect to pay top dollar the pair.

I have some brushed effect ones and am prepared to let go for £33.00 the pair delivered if that's of interest, paypal gift.

Normal price would be £66 but i've slashed 50% off as it's Black Friday week, blowing out the water Great Mondos paltry 10% trader offer :p.

DSC04247[1].jpg

• 8 years later...
On 22/11/2015 at 17:04, phutumsch said:

Many if not all have scratches on them being 2nd hand, unscratched ones you can expect to pay top dollar the pair.

I have some brushed effect ones and am prepared to let go for £33.00 the pair delivered if that's of interest, paypal gift.

Normal price would be £66 but i've slashed 50% off as it's Black Friday week, blowing out the water Great Mondos paltry 10% trader offer :p.

DSC04247[1].jpg

I know this is a massively long shot but do you still have any of these ?

I can’t put up a picture but I’ve just checked I could possibly make up a pair.

The reason they have a brush finish, which let’s face it, it’s papering them, is because they were scratched or not acceptable to me, look at the Maverick ones, they are poor condition.

So tomorrow I’ll see what can be done, if I’m not happy with them I will not offer but we’ll see.