April 9, 201511 yr Hey, I'm sure there was meant to to be a new TV show on tonight, about designing and building super-cars. I saw a brief advert, only caught the end, but there was a Zonda. I looked interesting. I think it was on Quest, but not sure, at about 8pm or 9pm. Anyone else know what I'm talking about, as I can't find it? Beginning to think I dreamt it! lol
April 9, 201511 yr that the one where it shows you them being built similar to how its made dream cars on discovery. yeah its on quest starts the 18th I think
April 9, 201511 yr Author Great, for some reason I got it in my head it was on tonight, but at least I'm not going mad! :)
April 9, 201511 yr Author I think it's just the Discovery Channel show, but on Quest. I'll keep a look out. At least I know what it's called now. Thanks! :)
April 9, 201511 yr Author LOL, had Quest on in the background and the advert came one literally a minute ago. It is Supercar Superbuild and starts Thursday 16th on Quest.
Hey,
I'm sure there was meant to to be a new TV show on tonight, about designing and building super-cars.
I saw a brief advert, only caught the end, but there was a Zonda. I looked interesting.
I think it was on Quest, but not sure, at about 8pm or 9pm.
Anyone else know what I'm talking about, as I can't find it?
Beginning to think I dreamt it! lol