June 8, 201412 yr I've recently bought a good 300zx breaker to scavenge parts off as required, but stupidly I've locked myself out this morning. I need to break in, there is no option of using a key or remote locking. I don't want to break a window, but I'm happy to force a lock. Can someone PM me a way to break in, can I simply force a lock with a large screwdriver or is there an even easier way? Thanks...
I've recently bought a good 300zx breaker to scavenge parts off as required, but stupidly I've locked myself out this morning.
I need to break in, there is no option of using a key or remote locking. I don't want to break a window, but I'm happy to force a lock.
Can someone PM me a way to break in, can I simply force a lock with a large screwdriver or is there an even easier way?
Thanks...