Clutch Question

not had much time to drive car yet cas when i did drive it over to my brothers garage for mot the first junction when i placed my fooy on the floor the pedal deisapeard and i lost my brakes ,but hey thats been rectified fitting new brakes pipes everywere. But i noticed that althought the clutch wasnt sliping parsay it didnt seem to go into like first gear smooth like i had to dip the clutch again to get it in. When i had some other work done on the car back in the summer, i did aske for the clutch to be bleed but this might well have been missed due to other things going on. and prior to that i replaced the clutch master cylinder and the slave cylinder and im no machanic so just did what i did but knowing me and trying to do somthing on your own and getting help with someone on the pedal who dont want to be there probly didnt help. so now slipping yet but a bit get in there type of thing. oh and am i right in saying to bleed clutch first at the slave cylinder nip then the under bonnet on the inner wing nip next. any thoughts welcome.cheers

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ive cost me anough money sticking my honk in playing around but i still probly will have a look im waiting for rear link control arm before,i get to test the brakes again put a set of rear pads in aswell for good measure. im hoping that who ever was ment to bleed the clutch didnt have time. and could just need ajusting thou sayin that if you havnt put a new clutch in why would you need to , saying that thou i did put a new clutch master clyinder in and a new slave cylinder in as well so maybe.