Plasma Glow Dials - Anyone have any pics?

I've got them, I think there class, there's a write up on fitting them in the tech section.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74705[/ATTACH]

There's a switch to change the blue to green. but I never have, I may make it a little more accessible though and maybe change it for a bit.

Perfect! Just what I was after. I do prefer yours to the Ebay dials, they look a lot better. Did you get yours from Ebay?

Guest dan300zx

each to there own I agree. I think the plasma ones look more dated like out of a 80s corvette or some thing you see in a saxo like a Halfords upgrade very tacky

does your dimmer not work? I dim them down if I'm out of streetlights.

To a degree but still a bit in your face. As I said, I'd prefer to have had them LED lit from behind but the material is to thick for the LEDs to shine through. I do like them when they aren't lit.

I've got them, I think there class, there's a write up on fitting them in the tech section.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74705[/ATTACH]

There's a switch to change the blue to green. but I never have, I may make it a little more accessible though and maybe change it for a bit.

I also have the same ones as these - but I find the dials a little 'busy' and it's hard to see where the speedo pointer is at a glance so I may well change them for something else TBH