Buy it now price

Hi all

I put my 17 inch advans on ebay and keep getting people asking for a buy it now price but have no idea how much to put them up for.

the link is

What do people think?

Thanks in advance Rob

Edited by Gaz 300
registered user with for sale link

I had exactly the same set Yokohama Advan split rim wheels......well 3 of these and space saver when I bought my car......

Unfortunately I left them outside my house and they were taken before I weighed them in....

I think you would be better off putting them on here if your a subscribed member...... I think a couple of people have these on here.....

Might save a bit on final value fee's on ebay and paypal charges...... would pay for your subscription on here at least.....

These would look good stripped and polished up..........

No idea what they are worth though...... sorry........

Hi Robbie I had to remove your ebay link as registered users are not allowed to sell or show links of there item's for sale. Now I know you are going to say but I just want some idea of price but thats not fair on Subscribed members who have paid to sell there goods.