Crapping myself!! :(

Got a hospital appt tomorrow for some tests and absolutely crapping myself! They say it'll take 2-3 hours of tests and they should be able to diagnose if anything is wrong, I'm a typical woman and have worried myself sick over this so fingers crossed it's going to be good news.

Wish me luck :(

Can't believe I worried so much for nothing but I'm now tucked up on the sofa with my duvet (feeling privileged as duvets aren't allowed in the frot room) lol and going to catch up on some much needed sleep while the hubby catches up with the ps3 lol

Thanks again everyone :)

Great news Nicci - see, we told you there was nothing to worry about......

.....Who needs doctors; just listen to what the good folks on 300zx.co.uk say...:hyper:

Richard:thumbup:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

Great news Nicci - see, we told you there was nothing to worry about......

.....Who needs doctors; just listen to what the good folks on 300zx.co.uk say...:hyper:

Richard:thumbup:

Well now you've said that I've got this leaky.................ha ha just kidding

Well now you've said that I've got this leaky.................ha ha just kidding

LOL - that's better hun.... Back to the old Nicci!!!

See, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you. Healthwise, that is....:wink:

Richard:lol:

I have something to say............ It's better to burn out than to fade away..... :tt2:

I told her I'd have a gander mate, but she wouldn't listen! lol

Cos I knew you don't like coming this far south lol and wouldn't have been any good jut showing you a pic cos the lump could only be felt ;) lol

And cheers rich lol