Please need some with this colour on the bumber desperate!
Featured Replies
Recently Browsing 0
- No registered users viewing this page.
A better way to browse. Learn more.
A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.
Hi folks; need some help here and I am totally lost hoping someone can help me, I am going to paint the front bumper of the Z; matching the green pearl effect colour is no problem, but...here comes the tough one, when it comes to that part of the bumper that sourrounds the lisence plate area and the side lights, body shop can´t seem to find what colour is that exactly; I´m talking about the grey side that sourrunds of the front bumper this one...
As matter fact if you notice this same colour is the one that sorrunds the side mirrors...
Please I am desperate; anyone one knows what colour is this and the code if possible? or where can I get this information?
I would gladly be appreciated..
Thank you as always:sad: