Anyone up to a london/ace cafe meet ?

njm shame mate lol :( just got back in a bit ago, was lovely :D went to ace cafe , although onlybikes there today it was full and the odd car there , then went to central london, park lane, sloane street etc in 15 mins i saw 3 r8's, 2 ferraris, 2 phantoms and loads of porsches lol :D

Great having a summer day with the targas off and going for an awesome drive, just a shame there wasnt any zed meets ( rarely are )

I'd be up for a saturday or sunday meet in ace cafe ,would be cool if we got at least a few zed's

Hey guys, clearly there's a few of us interested in meeting up there . What do you say about this weekend ? Because of the bank holidays etc .. Would be cool .

If not many want go there,do a few want to go for and which day prefered saturday/sunday/monday?

Steve i can do that mate no prob :D are you interested in going there this weekend?

Also just checked on the ace website and sunday @ 6 pm theres a uk street car meet, never been to one but must be good

Edited by pixas

• 2 months later...

Hmmm seems like there are a few of us near the Heathrow area.. A day should definitely be organised.. Me and my cousin would definitely pull out the 300s.. Just got to sort out a day which is not so sudden due to work lol.. But definitely up for something guys :thumbup1:

hey guys, im also up to it next weekend , can do saturday afternoon/night or sunday during the day can people who wanna go there say which day they prefer and time?

It was very nice meeting you and your mates indian_zx top blokes had a great time mate cheers :D

Dammit. That makes the date the 1st. My MOT and tax expire on the 31st. I need to sort out a thing or two for it to go through the MOT. I shall try and get them sorted this thursday or friday as I'm off work then. If not, my cousin should be good to go. I'll confirm with him. If all is good, Sat 9pm would be fine.