Tits and Tyres :) (and blokes for jane)

yea janus here the regular beckham conversation

whats her name viky..im hungry

david..well i could order in some food.

vb..in a whisper..yea youd like that ya fat c00nt..yea that be fine ill have the salad with rice

david..under breath..jees just eat something that isnt a bigpiece of rice..sure huny what kind of saled you want..bet its the kind with no chicken tamatoe or salad..

vb..just shut up david ill give you another baby you just kick that ball..no..no..no david thats not a ball thats our baby..

david..sory i just seen a round thing thought id kick it

sorry if that didnt make sence im kinda drunk

Edited by vodkashots
racism

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea janus here the regular beckham conversation

whats her name viky..im hungry

david..well i could order in some food.

vb..in a whisper..yea youd like that ya fat c00nt..yea that be fine ill have the salad with rice

david..under breath..jees just eat something that isnt a bigpiece of rice..sure huny what kind of saled you want..bet its the kind with no chicken tamatoe or salad..

vb..just shut up david ill give you another baby you just kick that ball..no..no..no david thats not a ball thats our baby..

david..sory i just seen a round thing thought id kick it

sorry if that didnt make sence im kinda drunk

Ha ha you'll get brewers droop

WEll I for one thing wouldn't have blamed him for having an affair if she is his regular, she is just sooooo not sexy!

wouldnt expect you to understand, considering you like to drive around on your own with out a sexy woman in the passenger seat lol.

Its ok, we know...:blink:

I dont need a sexy women in my car. It turns enough heads as it is :lol::lol:

Vordamon is far from sexy, She is a wonkey eyed wrinkly old lose women :lol:

Guest HollowPoint
have to be baby spice for me back in there day

Back in the day for me it was ginner spice tbh, Gerry Halliwell was it? She had curves, tits, firey red hair, attitude, perfect! :D

Guest HollowPoint

I was a bit older than 10, I was DJing at the time, so probably 15? Hormones were running a wild, lol. Didn't like Scary and Sporty, kinda liked posh spice as she had nice legs and wore black dresses and high heels, lol, but for me was Ginner spice and then baby spice, because she was so damn cute (Baby spice)