March 8, 201115 yr Just spotted this in usa, new stillen GTZ lip (discont. I believe) probably nicest lip you can get for pre-facelifts. 55 dollaaa http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-NISSAN-300ZX-STILLEN-GTZ-FRONT-CHINSPOILER-BODYKIT-/110658620755?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19c3c48d53
March 8, 201115 yr Or rather, his spoiler is a Type III and the photo he's found is of a GTZ. I think that you are right dude. That is one hell of a discount on the standard price - i just paid about £250 deliverd to my door for mine!
March 8, 201115 yr Author ^ to be fair, shipping from the states now will probably be closer to alone lol
March 8, 201115 yr When i approached Stillen it was going to cost about £350!!! I got mine from MJP on here and was pleased with the price i got. Amazing quality piece of kit.
Just spotted this in usa, new stillen GTZ lip (discont. I believe) probably nicest lip you can get for pre-facelifts. 55 dollaaa
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-NISSAN-300ZX-STILLEN-GTZ-FRONT-CHINSPOILER-BODYKIT-/110658620755?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19c3c48d53