PS3 now offline lol

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao i knew you would say that. what time you going on then?

About 7 ish, I`ve got a text out to a few of my mates, I think they are on also :tt2:

A few of my mates to add if you want, all decent lads up for a laugh!!

Dani= morpheous666

Gaz= vapor999

stu= dutchcommando

gazl= chainsawarrior

rick= LASVEGASBOY

Dave= hellboy1987

Marv= cant remember any more names will add them laterz

lmao. you need an excuse after tonight :rofl:. you and your mates daz are the best. the funniest games ive had in ages. cheers mate:)

Lol, cheerz bud, we all work together aswell, we take the piss all day long, and talk cod for hours, they are always on so add them;))

stu= dutchcommando

Now that's guys good.

Myself or Dave will have to try and get Zemic in a game with us, I think he would give dutchcommando a good run for his money.

lmao. we lost nearly every one. but its fun having you there mate. :rofl:

Were you guys partied?. I seem to be on the other team all the time. Not that I minded it was the winning team :D

Now that's guys good.

Myself or Dave will have to try and get Zemic in a game with us, I think he would give dutchcommando a good run for his money.

Were you guys partied?. I seem to be on the other team all the time. Not that I minded it was the winning team :D

Lol, Nice one,he will be made up, his name is Stuart and only had the game since Chrismas, he was never interested in computer/console games until then, but heard us every day on about COD and he said we have ruined his life:lol:, he is addicted to the game and is on almost every night, he has gone from being cannon fodder to 1 of the best of our lot in a few months.

dont think we were partied? you were just lucky we had a crap team, I dont think I helpt at all last night :sad:

the gun is the first assault rifle your given, the m14a i think

gonna have to change it all round tonite

I'm on my 8th Prestige and the M4A1 is still my favorite guns, don't get to use it much anymore as I'm trying to level other guns up at the moment.

I was using the FAL all last night. OMG what a fooking iece of shite gun that is. MK5 is fun but gets crazy recoil for a sub and is useless trying to hit anyone that's not breathing on you at the time (use my PP2000 as secondary to help out with that).

I'll add your mates Daz as I'm on at least 3 - 4 times a week, depening on what the wifes doing.