Everything posted by fingerpig
-
Boost Control Bargain
C'mon guys. We need 2 more to go for a Profec e. This is a top piece o' kit at a great price.
-
what side indicators and how to change them?
http://www.zcentre.co.uk/lighting/lighting.shtml http://www.smithys-place.co.uk/300zx_repeaters.htm
-
Auto Transmission Cooler
Change the transmission fluid (which you're gonna be doin anyway right) and use the 'old' stuff to flush the engine oil from the rad. Its strong detergent action should get rid of all traces of oil that the new fluid would flush back into the transmission system.
-
PayPal Subscription
Thanks Ajay You have PM /\/\ark
-
PayPal Subscription
Yes, I like others before didn't put my user name in the 'other info' box of the payment form. I guess we're all to eager to give you our money ;-) Anyhow, here's the details ... if someone could sort it out Ta /\/\ark Dear Mark Howard, This email confirms that you have paid 300ZX.CO.UK (paypal@300zx.co.uk) 20.95 GBP using PayPal. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Payment Details Amount: 20.95 GBP Transaction ID: 0X400123DV9718157 Quantity: 1 Item/Product Name: 300zx.co.uk New Membership Subscription Item/Product Number: 1_2458 Buyer: Mark Howard -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Business Information Business: 300ZX.CO.UK Contact Email: paypal@300zx.co.uk -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you have questions about the posting and tracking of your purchased item or service, please contact 300ZX.CO.UK at paypal@300zx.co.uk.
-
front panel
http://www.stillen.com/Sportscars_detail.asp?cat=3&subcat=149&Brand=&id=363&page=2 The dogs danglies IMHO :cool:
-
Auto gear leaver
Oh yeah, the point was .... it was expensive back then £180 some 3 or 4 years ago!
-
Auto gear leaver
I got one of these from Japan back when topsecret (I think thats what they were called) were still trading. They're very nice :-) Also got the alluminium illuminated skuff boards. Which was nice :-) /\/\ark
-
EL Dials
I'm still interested Grand total of 4 then! :rolleyes:
-
EL Dials
Need to know final price