Looking for my old zed

I've had two now, and i'm really getting the urge for a third after going through some of my old photos of the shows etc.

anyone seen my old zed? or if you're the owner are you thinking of selling? ; )

Mickey B's dad bought it from me and I think it was sold on to someone on here... bayside blue auto with 18" rims and private plate

man i miss her!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Good to see ya back mate, I dont think the current owner of your old Bayside blue is on here mate? :(

yeah hope everyone is doing ok ; ) after selling my TT i went and got my bike license, a ninja and a diesel mondeo for the boring stuff, im now hankering for another Zed hit! cant put a pic up for some reason, i guess as my sub run out i cant post pics anymore oh well

just been looking around the for sale section... can't believe the prices they are going for at the moment... bloody fuel prices... its hard to be able to afford any fun anymore eh!

alright mate nice colour there ; )

pics dont show up bud?

i shall now refer to you as sherlock legrath lol

lol cheers. I think the post they were in might of been moved to private.....here they are reattached :

attachment.php?attachmentid=44578&stc=1&d=1224614328

attachment.php?attachmentid=44579&stc=1&d=1224614328

attachment.php?attachmentid=44580&stc=1&d=1224614328

I chose them for the different angles ofcourse..nothing else :x:

bloody ell! there she is alright! she looks well fit! shame about the "modifications" though... that woman hanging off it must kill the aerodynamics at 170 mph

cheers mate, was brilliant to see it again, now if i could only find him and make him an offer, i want it back! ; ) (minus the bird, don't think the missus would like that very much)