November 9th Taunton

lisaf

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As above, a nice meet at a very nice pub, of course Si had 2 Yorkshire puddings ;) whilst we all had one. Shame the weather was crap especially on the M5 going south althugh it did stop just as we arrived in Taunton and went through the lanes to the Lamb & Flag at Blagdon Hill. Of course me and Si were on times whilst...................I won't say anymore. You all know the score. Any now here are some pics, shame about the weather as it was quite dull. Thanks Lisa for another fine meet and twas nice to see everyone again, especially Si.( The others were Gezz, Lisa, Dave, Si and Rich).

Edited by Old Zed

Thanks to everyone that attended today, was nice to catch up, had a good drive up and back with Rich, very enjoyable, just a shame there wasnt more of us but Old Zed did take a few pics so am sure he will post them up shortly. Thanks again guys:)

Thanks to everyone that attended today, was nice to catch up, had a good drive up and back with Rich, very enjoyable, just a shame there wasnt more of us but Old Zed did take a few pics so am sure he will post them up shortly. Thanks again guys:)

Sorry Lisa I left the lens hood on, they all came out black, mind you I like black.

Was a good run for the Z..bit of highway instead of all that town driving although wet and windy (and I kept having to pull over and wait for Lisa and Dave to catch up:)and then got to the pub following a grey tractor with rainbow sparkles via a farm track so turned up with chickens and hay bales stuck everywhere to the MUD and then there were so many Zeders there,hard to remember all the names but amongst some of faces I remember Funky Si, Gezz ,Old Zed and then Lisa and Dave turned up later on the tow truck. Good to see you guys and the waitress fancied me

Was a good run for the Z..bit of highway instead of all that town driving although wet and windy (and I kept having to pull over and wait for Lisa and Dave to catch up:)and then got to the pub following a grey tractor with rainbow sparkles via a farm track so turned up with chickens and hay bales stuck everywhere to the MUD and then there were so many Zeders there,hard to remember all the names but amongst some of faces I remember Funky Si, Gezz ,Old Zed and then Lisa and Dave turned up later on the tow truck. Good to see you guys and the waitress fancied me

Rich, your an absolute loon:smash: Good to see ya mate, will have to catch up soon and have a party at yours:duffer:

And to anyone reading what he put, its ALL lies,lol...:mac1:

As above, a nice meet at a very nice pub, of course Si had 2 Yorkshire puddings ;) whilst we all had one. Shame the weather was crap especially on the M5 going south althugh it did stop just as we arrived in Taunton and went through the lanes to the Hare & Hounds at Blagdon Hill. Of course me and Si were on times whilst...................I won't say anymore. You all know the score. Any now here are some pics, shame about the weather as it was quite dull. Thanks Lisa for another fine meet and twas nice to see everyone again, especially Si.( The others were Gezz, Lisa, Dave, Si and Rich).

Opps, posted the same time as me so didnt see them till now..